CANDChelp

Default The best NG in the world!

There were a lot of old timers that were driven off, even me for awhile,
but I crawled back like a worm.

Thom, you are one of better people in the group as you dispense actual sailing
content from time to time, even in the midst of trolls. Doug, Jeff, neal and
even Steve along with a few others have the same quality and it helps make the
group worthwhile.
The total dead weight he Scotty, Ganzy, Skitchy, Binary Bill. These guys
rarely start a worthwhile thread and are just leeches sucking off everyone
else.

RB
Thom Stewart

Ed Gordon, that's right. Kind of miss him but I've never been sure he
didn't come back as Gilly? They both hail from the same state and all?

OT

katysails

Ed Gordon.

eeewwwwww.....I'd keep Horvath just so Ed Gordon wouldn't reappear.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Kind of miss him but I've never been sure he
didn't come back as Gilly?

No way.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

THANK YOU NEAL...
AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"

You'd better stop drinking pretty quick,now, THom. You're beginning to lose perspective.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Flying Tadpole

Thom Stewart wrote:

Tad,

For good or for bad this group owes a
"thank you" to Neal Warren. I remember when he came aboard and forced
the change.

He gave us hell for not having a since of humor. He made us understand
the joy of an unmoderated group. He and he alone taught us (ME) to not
take myself to serious.
THANK YOU NEAL, you have made this group FUN. Now don't let this go
to your pin head. You started but a damn good supporting cast helped
you. Still does!
AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"

I'll join you in that drink. It was CN's tirades and total
unbending stiff-neckedness that first sucked me into this!

Ole Thom

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Flying Tadpole

katysails wrote:

THANK YOU NEAL...
AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"

You'd better stop drinking pretty quick,now, THom. You're beginning to lose perspective.

Would you like a clean saucer for your drink, Katy dear?

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Scott Vernon

where?

"katysails" wrote

eeewwwwww.....I'd keep Horvath

Seahag

Flying Tadpole wrote:

I'll join you in that drink. It was CN's tirades and total
unbending stiff-neckedness that first sucked me into this!

Moi Aussie!

Haggis

katysails

Would you like a clean saucer for your drink, Katy dear?

No, I'm having fun licking it off my paws...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse