katysails

Default The best NG in the world!

Those were the years when you (I)
came to terms with who I was and who I was going to be.

Thom, read the above and then read what I have to say (I quoted you exact)

I am in my 50's . I have not come to terms with who you are or will be. ALl I know is you drink a lot.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

and...
P.S. You are taking life and this ng much too seriously for your age. Lighten up.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

jlrogers

Damn, this thread takes me back to another ex-girlfriend. She and her
friends, musicians all, couldn't stop it. It was like living in hell.

"katysails" wrote in message

I forgot that we caught some sea bass using treble hooks!!!!!

Did your staff filet them in quarter time and then waltz off to

sharpen their staffs?
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should

relax

katysails

She and her
friends, musicians all, couldn't stop it. It was like living in hell.

Only if you're not a musician. I'm sure they thought they were in heaven.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Donal

"katysails" wrote in message

I forgot that we caught some sea bass using treble hooks!!!!!

Did your staff filet them in quarter time and then waltz off to sharpen

their staffs?

Can I have a minuet to think about that?

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Seahag" wrote in message
Such fame, it goes to my head!

What are you doing at the moment? Are you still working on boats? How is
your own boat coming along?

Regards

Donal

jlrogers

And speaking of foghorns, why are fog horns contraltos instead of
sopranos?
Aren't higher frequencies more directional than lower frequencies?

"katysails" wrote in message
Anyway, Katy
claims she's not highly strung enougn.

I'm a contralto/mezzo, for the luvaPete....have some mercy....

jlrogers

Or 'ore
"katysails" wrote in message
Who ya callin a hor!

Yo mo

Cheers MC

tsk tsk...if you're going to try for eubonics then do it right...it's

"ho"

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should

relax

DSK

The navigator© wrote:

He's sailed offshore which is more than you've achieved.

Actually, I have sailed offshore many times. My boat(s) and others.

Have you managed to get off the beach, despite the pain of pulling your head
out of the sand?

Why don't you

I'm definitely planning on it, real soon.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Flying Tadpole

katysails wrote:

Anyway, Katy
claims she's not highly strung enougn.

I'm a contralto/mezzo, for the luvaPete....have some mercy....

I'll sharpen the stick some more. Let no one claim I cruelly use
blunt instruments.
--
Flying Tadpole

Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com