Bertie the Bunyip

Default The best NG in the world!

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 22:52:51 -0400, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Scott Vernon:

feeding time?

Mmm... food!

Snort!

bertie

Burt the Turd wrote

Titty.

Burty

The_navigator©

Pompous wrote:

The navigator© wrote:

He's sailed offshore which is more than you've achieved.

Actually, I have sailed offshore many times. My boat(s) and others.

Sure I bet you have. Hahahhahahahahah

Have you managed to get off the beach, despite the pain of pulling your head
out of the sand?

I'm definitely planning on it, real soon.

Of course. It's less tippy.

Cheers MC