Bertie the Bunyip

Default The best NG in the world!

The_navigator© wrote in
:

Could they be right?

dunno, ask them.

Bertie

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

I'm sure they would.

Scott Vernon

you?

"The_navigator©" wrote ...
Are you sure? Others here would disagree.

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Wel, I never pay hookers, for one.

Bertie the Bunyip

"Scott Vernon" wrote in news:bgkc4e$pku46$1@ID-
154502.news.uni-berlin.de:

you?

bwawhawhhahwhahwhahw!

Oh yeah, there's this one, the quote changer.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Wel, I never pay hookers, for one.

The_navigator©

Hi JL you dancin' for me again?

Cheers MC

JL Grasso wrote:
On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 09:59:53 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

Is that supposed to be funny to those who have been in serious
motorcycle accidents and lost limbs or don't I have a leg to stand on?

Jesus. Is it stand-up hour over here in ****witville?

Jerry

Scout wrote:

After my motorcycle accident, I was casted and bandaged from head to toe.
Only my left eye was uncovered. I asked the doc how I was doing, and he
said, "I don't like the looks of that eye."
Scout

"katysails" wrote

In one eye and caan't see outta da other

anonyme

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 22:55:00 +0100, "Donal"
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

"anonyme" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 22:48:56 +0100, "Donal"
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

Somebody altered Bertie's quote! Call the net police -- IMMEDIATELY.

No, no. It's just that altering quotes is soo...cowardly, I guess. It
shows you can't deal with what someone really wrote.

Not here, it doesn't!

He speaks!

You're quite old fashioned, aren't you?

Is it the new thing to snip posts, then?

--
anonyme mhm 32x19 and 31x11
Smeeter #34 Wee Saul Disciple #29

http://members.iinet.net.au/~vannevar/ascii3.html
anonyme

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 22:13:20 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
"Donal" wrote in
:

"anonyme" wrote in message
On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 22:48:56 +0100, "Donal"
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

Somebody altered Bertie's quote! Call the net police -- IMMEDIATELY.

No, no. It's just that altering quotes is soo...cowardly, I guess. It
shows you can't deal with what someone really wrote.

Not here, it doesn't!

Of course not.

They do a lot of that sort of thing, do they?

Tsk.

You're quite old fashioned, aren't you?

Mm, good one

My mama would be so proud.

--
anonyme mhm 32x19 and 31x11
Smeeter #34 Wee Saul Disciple #29
Imp of Confusion and/or Absurdity

http://members.iinet.net.au/~vannevar/ascii3.html
anonyme

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 23:36:03 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
The_navigator© wrote in
:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Bwhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

It is, you know.
I'd never do it.
really.

Of course, I don't need to, but that aside, I just wouldn't on principle.

I'd never do it either. It's just downright rude.

Cheers MC

anonyme wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 22:48:56 +0100, "Donal"
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
om...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in news:bgf8s1$nrgo1$1@ID-
154502.news.uni-berlin.de:

feeding time?

Oh God, altered quotes.

Shock!!! HORRER!

Somebody altered Bertie's quote! Call the net police -- IMMEDIATELY.

No, no. It's just that altering quotes is soo...cowardly, I guess. It
shows you can't deal with what someone really wrote.

--
anonyme mhm 32x19 and 31x11
Smeeter #34 Wee Saul Disciple #29
Imp of Confusion and/or Absurdity

http://members.iinet.net.au/~vannevar/ascii3.html
katysails

Heh heh heh. I debunked it a couple nights later when I offered to toss
someone in the water for irritating me:^

Seahag

Oh good...I was REALLY starting to get worried about you....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Bertie the Bunyip