Flying Tadpole

Default The best NG in the world!

katysails wrote:

Flying Tadpole wrote:
go to mp3.com and do a search on "Seahag's song". Sorry no
vocals at present because my female singers are running slow on
it and even a pointed stick doesn't get my voice up there...

A pointed stick wouldn't even get most female voices "up there". It's very complimentary that you think people have 5 octave
voice ranges but the reality of it all?

OK OK, so it was wrote for an oboe! We've agreed to pull the
opening down an octave, haven't we? And Bobsprit has a
five-octave range, he just won't sing any of it. ANyway, Seahag's
cast as BOTH the top soprano AND one of the few REAL sailors, so
she's gotta go to C, see?

--
Flying Tadpole

Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com