katysails

Default removing old names?

soap operatic relationships such as
those Barbara indulges in do not draw my attention

You wouldn't know what a relationship was if it struck you in the face, soap operatic or not...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Simple Simon

I know but I'm trying. I've mellowed out a lot.

If my standards are high it is only because I deserve
nothing less.

"katysails" wrote in message ...
You wouldn't know what a relationship was if it struck you in the face, soap operatic or not...

Simple Simon

Michael? Now who's confused?

Shame on you for such unladylike language. Isn't this
an example of what you chastised Bobsprit for?

"katysails" wrote in message ...

It's my business because both Barb and Michael are friends and you are an asshole and continue to prove that every day.

Scott Vernon

I hate you, I REALLY hate you!

Scotty

"Mike" wrote in message
I know it's been covered, but I don't remember what the best way was to

get
old names off transoms. I have paint as well as vinyl stickies to deal
with. Was it oven cleaner that was suggested? The new documentation

papers
say I need to get the name and hailing port changed "before operating the
boat" which will be in a couple of weeks when I bring her up from Ensenada
across the border into the US.

By the way, in case you were wondering. It's OK getting paid to sail that
50' catamaran up and down the coast all day, but I don't think I'd want to
do it more than this one season. There's the distraction from all the
beautiful, scantily clad women (I have the best one waiting for me at

home),
the irritation from the darn dolphins and sea lions always getting in my
way, and the people insulting me by offering $100 tips for two hour trips,
among other things, that really kind of spoil it. But when I can sail

that
great heavy barge 5 knots for hours, dead down wind, wing and wing,

without
the need for a whisker pole or preventer (main traveled clear over, and

the
natural spread of the genoa sheeting point doing the trick) listening to
some good reggae and soaking up the beauty of the Santa Barbara coastline,
well, it's almost worth it.
I really do miss the long hours cooped up in a tiny office staring at a
computer screen and having you all as the only entertainment available in
the midst of stress-filled days, honest!
Thanks in advance for any ideas about getting the old name off my "new"
boat.
Life's a beach, then you go sailing,

Mike
www.sailinglinks.com

Scott Vernon

Yikes! Don't forget the sunscreen.

"Lady Sailor" wrote ...
Now we are headed for Mexico to enjoy some adult fun striping

Scott Vernon

true.

"Simple Simon" wrote ...

it is only because I deserve
nothing.

Scott Vernon

"Simple Simon" wrote ...

The attributes I find endearing in a woman are the
following and they are roughly listed in order of
importance.

1) woman must be breathing. (preferably on her own)

2) woman must be smarter than I .

3) woman must have at least one arm and/or one leg.

4) woman must be older than 12 and younger than 99.

5) woman must be desperate.

6) woman must not complain when I nag, disparage, make catty remarks, be a
crybaby or otherwise make her insecure.

Simple Simon

Schoonertrash is in Kuwait or so somebody posted. This new guy is
named Mike so why are you saying that 'Michael' and Barbara are
good friends when they are no longer shacking up?

"katysails" wrote in message ...

Michael? Now who's confused?

You are...Michael Schoonertrash has never referred to himself as Mike...
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Schoonertrash is in Kuwait or so somebody posted. This new guy is
named Mike so why are you saying that 'Michael' and Barbara are
good friends when they are no longer shacking up?

The Mike in question is Mike Fulmor...you know...Pau Mike....Michael and Barb are friends of mine, even though they are not
friends with each other any longer...I thought you din't like soap operas? You sure are taking an interest in this one.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Madam Vinyl

"katysails" wrote in message
Now, don't you have to go cook supper for your
husband or something.

Cook? During the summer? Nah....and he's having dinner with his

mother...I passed him in the parking lot at work on my way
out...he took me out for lunch today, so no need for supper.

LOL! Hubby having dinner with mommy and katy is looking for whatever will
take her!

MV

Clever boat names Keith Cruising 117 August 3rd 04 08:27 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Removing nicopress and swag fittings Ed Boat Building 2 March 12th 04 04:04 PM
Removing windshield from 36' Trojan Tricabin Gary Cruising 1 October 26th 03 10:37 PM