katysails

Default removing old names?

and katy is looking for whatever will
take her!

My mood takes me, the wind takes me, an d my car takes me many palces..I'm grateful for those things....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Simple Simon

You forgot to mention your bong taking you places! He he!

"katysails" wrote in message ...

My mood takes me, the wind takes me, and my car takes me many palces..I'm grateful for those things....

katysails

You forgot to mention your bong taking you places! He he!

Don't smoke...ruins the larynx...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Taddy won't tell me so maybe you will

He can't afford me.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Flying Tadpole

Jeez. And after all those blank checks I sent across so you
could access Oz1's fortune (he'll never miss it)

katysails wrote:

Taddy won't tell me so maybe you will

He can't afford me.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
The_navigator©

!!!!!!!

Cheers MC

katysails wrote:
He's broke?

;-)

And put up wet....

katysails

Jeez. And after all those blank checks I sent across so you
could access Oz1's fortune (he'll never miss it)

They weren't signed.....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

!!!!!!!

It's a horse thing, MC....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

The_navigator©

Kinky Kook!

Cheers MC

katysails wrote:
!!!!!!!

It's a horse thing, MC....

Clever boat names Keith Cruising 117 August 3rd 04 08:27 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Removing nicopress and swag fittings Ed Boat Building 2 March 12th 04 04:04 PM
Removing windshield from 36' Trojan Tricabin Gary Cruising 1 October 26th 03 10:37 PM