Capt. Mooron

Default removing old names?

Oh please allow him to set that double anchor in really good.... so he has
tension working against itself.... with any luck..."Mike" will play
along.... let's have some fun at Neal's expense.

CM

"Donal" wrote in message

| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| Ahhh! I get it now. What a pussy whipped, sad excuse
| for a man. You went out and bought a woman's boat
| just so you could crawl your way back into the life
| of the woman who dumped you. Ha ha aha h ha hah a!
| What a sissy. What a wimp! What a colossal loser to
| crawl on your hands and knees with offerings of a
| boat that would only impress a woman.
|
| You have compromised yourself because you know
| what a real sailboat is and you definitely bought a boat
| that is only a real opportunity to glom back onto a
| Barbie brained woman who rejected you. Real men
| don't grovel, you putz!
|

| LOL! Once again you display your superior intellect!
|
| What an idiot!
|
| Regards
|

| Donal

Mike

Tooooooo easy. I haven't laughed so hard in years!
Mike

"Donal" wrote in message

| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| Ahhh! I get it now. What a pussy whipped, sad excuse
| for a man. You went out and bought a woman's boat
| just so you could crawl your way back into the life
| of the woman who dumped you. Ha ha aha h ha hah a!
| What a sissy. What a wimp! What a colossal loser to
| crawl on your hands and knees with offerings of a
| boat that would only impress a woman.
|
| You have compromised yourself because you know
| what a real sailboat is and you definitely bought a boat
| that is only a real opportunity to glom back onto a
| Barbie brained woman who rejected you. Real men
| don't grovel, you putz!
|

| LOL! Once again you display your superior intellect!
|
| What an idiot!
|
| Regards
|

| Donal

Mike

Yeah... That's the ticket!
Mike

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Ahhh! I get it now. What a pussy whipped, sad excuse
for a man. You went out and bought a woman's boat
just so you could crawl your way back into the life
of the woman who dumped you. Ha ha aha h ha hah a!
What a sissy. What a wimp! What a colossal loser to
crawl on your hands and knees with offerings of a
boat that would only impress a woman.

You have compromised yourself because you know
what a real sailboat is and you definitely bought a boat
that is only a real opportunity to glom back onto a
Barbie brained woman who rejected you. Real men
don't grovel, you putz!

"Lady Sailor" wrote in message

I smell jealousy, Neal. What's "too large" when she can be easily
singlehanded by a woman? Oh, I forgot, you don't have the sailing or
boathandling skills of the average woman.
Your best pal,
Mike

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Nice-looking boat but too large to be practical.

"Mike" wrote in message

I know it's been covered, but I don't remember what the best way was

get
old names off transoms. I have paint as well as vinyl stickies to

deal
with. Was it oven cleaner that was suggested? The new

documentation
papers
say I need to get the name and hailing port changed "before

operating
the
boat" which will be in a couple of weeks when I bring her up from

Ensenada
across the border into the US.

By the way, in case you were wondering. It's OK getting paid to

sail
that
50' catamaran up and down the coast all day, but I don't think I'd

want
do it more than this one season. There's the distraction from all

the
beautiful, scantily clad women (I have the best one waiting for me

at
home),
the irritation from the darn dolphins and sea lions always getting

in my
way, and the people insulting me by offering $100 tips for two hour

trips,
among other things, that really kind of spoil it. But when I can

sail
that
great heavy barge 5 knots for hours, dead down wind, wing and wing,

without
the need for a whisker pole or preventer (main traveled clear over,

and
the
natural spread of the genoa sheeting point doing the trick)

listening to
some good reggae and soaking up the beauty of the Santa Barbara

coastline,
well, it's almost worth it.
I really do miss the long hours cooped up in a tiny office staring

at a
computer screen and having you all as the only entertainment

available
in
the midst of stress-filled days, honest!
Thanks in advance for any ideas about getting the old name off my

"new"
boat.
Life's a beach, then you go sailing,

Mike
www.sailinglinks.com

Simple Simon

It seems I mixed you up with another Mike. But, it doesn't
matter because everything I said is true about you, too. The
mistake is understandable.

You are no sailor.

At least I'll give the other Mike credit for being a sailor
although he is about as bad as you when it comes to
being pussy whipped because he has low standards
when it comes to courting women.

I can picture the both of you stooping to purchasing
a boat just to impress a woman. It doesn't get any lower
than that as far as betraying the true meaning of sailing,
unfortunately.

"Mike" wrote in message ...
Yeah... That's the ticket!
Mike

"Mike" wrote in message
[...]

Simple Simon

Bite me!

"Donal" wrote in message

| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| Ahhh! I get it now. What a pussy whipped, sad excuse
| for a man. You went out and bought a woman's boat
| just so you could crawl your way back into the life
| of the woman who dumped you. Ha ha aha h ha hah a!
| What a sissy. What a wimp! What a colossal loser to
| crawl on your hands and knees with offerings of a
| boat that would only impress a woman.
|
| You have compromised yourself because you know
| what a real sailboat is and you definitely bought a boat
| that is only a real opportunity to glom back onto a
| Barbie brained woman who rejected you. Real men
| don't grovel, you putz!
|

| LOL! Once again you display your superior intellect!
|
| What an idiot!
|
| Regards
|

| Donal

Thom Stewart

Capt Neal,

I feel a need to butt into this discussion that is a lose, lose
proposition but there is "no fool like an old fool' so hear goes

Barb (Lady Sailor) is probably the woman all foot loose males yearn for.
Relationships without binding commitments. It takes a real man to be
able to handle that. Captain, I don't think you have the mentality for a
woman period. A woman like Lady Sailor, no sir.
You think you have the right of dominance in a relationship and that is
wrong.
Lady Sailor made it thru the tough years with a child, that she raised,
increased her eduction, made her way thru life without a male partner
and did it well. We should be thankful that she found us ASA men
(Sailors) of interest.

She is a damn fine looking female. I mean that in the full meaning of
FEMALE. She really doesn't NEED a man at this time of her life. I said
needs, she does like the company of a man. The male-female thing still
works for her.

Her commitment responsibility has been taught to her by males. From what
I've seen, and it is limited, she can accept man's attitude and give it
back in SPADES.

It's a shame I'm to old for her or I'd be in the chase and willing to
accept the terms. To soon old, to late smart!

By the way Barb, I've explained this to Schooner and he is coming to
terms with it

I need to "Drink to That" and shut the hell up. I should know better
than to use logic where illogic is the road chosen

Ole Thom

Mike

Nice try, Neal. We're off to Ensenada for the last time before bringing the
boat up in a couple of weeks. We'll be enjoying getting her ready together,
maybe take her out for a quick sea trial, while you sit all alone with your
cat in your dinky little toy boat, on your silly purple naugahide cushions,
trying to imagine what it might be like to have an actual real woman sailor
in your life, or what it might be like to actually go sailing or live aboard
a comfortable, well found, blue water boat.
Mike

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

It seems I mixed you up with another Mike. But, it doesn't
matter because everything I said is true about you, too. The
mistake is understandable.

You are no sailor.

At least I'll give the other Mike credit for being a sailor
although he is about as bad as you when it comes to
being pussy whipped because he has low standards
when it comes to courting women.

I can picture the both of you stooping to purchasing
a boat just to impress a woman. It doesn't get any lower
than that as far as betraying the true meaning of sailing,
unfortunately.

"Mike" wrote in message

Yeah... That's the ticket!
Mike

"Mike" wrote in message
[...]

Simple Simon

Watch out for hurricanes. He he! I know something you
don't. Keep an eye on the satellite photos.

http://www.weather.com/maps/maptype/...ite_large.html

"Mike" wrote in message ...
[...]

"Mike" wrote in message

Yeah... That's the ticket!
Mike

"Mike" wrote in message
[...]

Lady Sailor

We most definitely are enjoying life Capt.. Had the 6 & 9 year old
grandkids here for the past 6 days and introduced them to sailing on
Strider, the little Ranger 23, which by the way I greased into the slip
"Under Sail" at the end of the day. Mike gave them a lesson in rowing the
puffer and they had a great time rowing around in the canal behind the
house. Now we are headed for Mexico to enjoy some adult fun striping off
the old name from Arabella's transom.

Life is very, very good!

Lady B.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
Enjoy Life you two... it's supposed to be fun. ;-D

CM

"Lady Sailor" wrote in message
| There's no foot up his backside but the foot in his mouth was causing

some
| concern.
|
| Lady B.
|
| "katysails" wrote:
|
| You going to remove the foot from your mouth first or the one up your
| backside?
|
| --
| katysails
| s/v Chanteuse
| Kirie Elite 32
| http://katysails.tripod.com
|
| "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should

relax
| and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

Simple Simon

You have your opinion of what matters in a woman and
so do I. Our opinions differ greatly but that does not
necessarily mean either of us is wrong.

The attributes I find endearing in a woman are the
following and they are roughly listed in order of
importance.

1) woman must be physically attractive and that means
she must be small ( 5'5") fit, pretty, smell good,
(natural body smell that is and NOT perfume)and loves
to enjoy nature, get dirty, hot and sweaty, and tired
out. Hair must be very short and pubic area must
be bikini waxed on the sides and cropped short else-
where. Any nipple hair must be plucked.
Underarm hair is certainly better than shaved
stubble and irritation. Makeup is prohibited.

2) woman must be very intelligent. Any with IQ less than
120 need not apply. Along with high intelligence woman
must have a great store of common sense.

3) woman cannot ever have had children out of wedlock as
this tells me woman is totally irresponsible and hates
children.

4) woman must defer to the wishes of the man in the relationship
as God directs. This is the only workable situation and no mistake.

5) woman must wish to please her man sexually no matter what
that entails and vice versa. However, it is required that both
the man and woman remain totally monogamous.

6) woman must not nag, disparage, make catty remarks, be a
crybaby or otherwise make her man insecure.

Lady Sailor may be your cup of tea but she is disqualified as
any kind of desirable woman as far as I'm concerned. I doubt
she meets any of the above necessary standards.

Clever boat names Keith Cruising 117 August 3rd 04 08:27 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Removing nicopress and swag fittings Ed Boat Building 2 March 12th 04 04:04 PM
Removing windshield from 36' Trojan Tricabin Gary Cruising 1 October 26th 03 10:37 PM