Mike

Default removing old names?

Nice try, Neal. We're off to Ensenada for the last time before bringing the
boat up in a couple of weeks. We'll be enjoying getting her ready together,
maybe take her out for a quick sea trial, while you sit all alone with your
cat in your dinky little toy boat, on your silly purple naugahide cushions,
trying to imagine what it might be like to have an actual real woman sailor
in your life, or what it might be like to actually go sailing or live aboard
a comfortable, well found, blue water boat.
Mike

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

It seems I mixed you up with another Mike. But, it doesn't
matter because everything I said is true about you, too. The
mistake is understandable.

You are no sailor.

At least I'll give the other Mike credit for being a sailor
although he is about as bad as you when it comes to
being pussy whipped because he has low standards
when it comes to courting women.

I can picture the both of you stooping to purchasing
a boat just to impress a woman. It doesn't get any lower
than that as far as betraying the true meaning of sailing,
unfortunately.

"Mike" wrote in message

Yeah... That's the ticket!
Mike

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Ahhh! I get it now. What a pussy whipped, sad excuse
for a man. You went out and bought a woman's boat
just so you could crawl your way back into the life
of the woman who dumped you. Ha ha aha h ha hah a!
What a sissy. What a wimp! What a colossal loser to
crawl on your hands and knees with offerings of a
boat that would only impress a woman.

You have compromised yourself because you know
what a real sailboat is and you definitely bought a boat
that is only a real opportunity to glom back onto a
Barbie brained woman who rejected you. Real men
don't grovel, you putz!

"Lady Sailor" wrote in message

I smell jealousy, Neal. What's "too large" when she can be easily
singlehanded by a woman? Oh, I forgot, you don't have the sailing

or
boathandling skills of the average woman.
Your best pal,
Mike

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Nice-looking boat but too large to be practical.

"Mike" wrote in message
I know it's been covered, but I don't remember what the best way

was
get
old names off transoms. I have paint as well as vinyl stickies

deal
with. Was it oven cleaner that was suggested? The new

documentation
papers
say I need to get the name and hailing port changed "before

operating
the
boat" which will be in a couple of weeks when I bring her up

from
Ensenada
across the border into the US.

By the way, in case you were wondering. It's OK getting paid to

sail
that
50' catamaran up and down the coast all day, but I don't think

I'd
want
do it more than this one season. There's the distraction from

all
the
beautiful, scantily clad women (I have the best one waiting for

me
at
home),
the irritation from the darn dolphins and sea lions always

getting
in my
way, and the people insulting me by offering $100 tips for two

hour
trips,
among other things, that really kind of spoil it. But when I

can
sail
that
great heavy barge 5 knots for hours, dead down wind, wing and

wing,
without
the need for a whisker pole or preventer (main traveled clear

over,
and
the
natural spread of the genoa sheeting point doing the trick)

listening to
some good reggae and soaking up the beauty of the Santa Barbara
coastline,
well, it's almost worth it.
I really do miss the long hours cooped up in a tiny office

staring
at a
computer screen and having you all as the only entertainment

available
in
the midst of stress-filled days, honest!
Thanks in advance for any ideas about getting the old name off

my
"new"
boat.
Life's a beach, then you go sailing,