Simple Simon

Default removing old names?

Gag me with a spoon!

"Lady Sailor" wrote in message ...
We most definitely are enjoying life Capt.. Had the 6 & 9 year old
grandkids here for the past 6 days and introduced them to sailing on
Strider, the little Ranger 23, which by the way I greased into the slip
"Under Sail" at the end of the day. Mike gave them a lesson in rowing the
puffer and they had a great time rowing around in the canal behind the
house. Now we are headed for Mexico to enjoy some adult fun striping off
the old name from Arabella's transom.

Life is very, very good!

Lady B.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
Enjoy Life you two... it's supposed to be fun. ;-D

CM

"Lady Sailor" wrote in message
| There's no foot up his backside but the foot in his mouth was causing

some
| concern.
|
| Lady B.
|
| "katysails" wrote:
|
| You going to remove the foot from your mouth first or the one up your
| backside?
|
| --
| katysails
| s/v Chanteuse
| Kirie Elite 32
| http://katysails.tripod.com
|
| "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should

relax
| and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

CANDChelp

Gag me with a spoon!

Somebody get a big spoon!

RB
Donal

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

It seems I mixed you up with another Mike.

"It seems" ... BWaahhahahahahahah.

THAT was the biggest laugh that I had in ages. It was almost as funny as
watching Jax trying to find the Gulf Stream!

"It seems".............

Regards

Donal

katysails

And, what are you doing using Lady Sailors computer?
I though she dumped you.

You really don't pay much attention to anything, do you?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

You went out and bought a woman's boat
just so you could crawl your way back into the life
of the woman who dumped you

Hasn't a clue in the world....or a clew, for that matter. Neal, you are going to be soooo embarrassed when you realize the
assumptions you've made.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Neal, you idiot, for once will you shut your gob? Michael is not here, is not posting, has not bought a centercockpit, and is
not with Barb. Drop it.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Gag me with a spoon!

Somebody get a big spoon!

A soup ladle should do it...
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Simple Simon

Already admitted to them. Katy, you are a day late and a dollar
short as usual. Now, don't you have to go cook supper for your
husband or something. You've been on the computer since getting
off work. Chop chop!

"katysails" wrote in message ...
You went out and bought a woman's boat
just so you could crawl your way back into the life
of the woman who dumped you

Hasn't a clue in the world....or a clew, for that matter. Neal, you are going to be soooo embarrassed when you realize the
assumptions you've made.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Now, don't you have to go cook supper for your
husband or something.

Cook? During the summer? Nah....and he's having dinner with his mother...I passed him in the parking lot at work on my way
out...he took me out for lunch today, so no need for supper.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Besides what business of yours is it?

It's my business because both Barb and Michael are friends and you are an asshole and continue to prove that every day.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Clever boat names Keith Cruising 117 August 3rd 04 08:27 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Removing nicopress and swag fittings Ed Boat Building 2 March 12th 04 04:04 PM
Removing windshield from 36' Trojan Tricabin Gary Cruising 1 October 26th 03 10:37 PM