Simple Simon

Default removing old names?

Gag me with a spoon!

"Lady Sailor" wrote in message ...
We most definitely are enjoying life Capt.. Had the 6 & 9 year old
grandkids here for the past 6 days and introduced them to sailing on
Strider, the little Ranger 23, which by the way I greased into the slip
"Under Sail" at the end of the day. Mike gave them a lesson in rowing the
puffer and they had a great time rowing around in the canal behind the
house. Now we are headed for Mexico to enjoy some adult fun striping off
the old name from Arabella's transom.

Life is very, very good!

Lady B.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
Enjoy Life you two... it's supposed to be fun. ;-D

CM

"Lady Sailor" wrote in message
| There's no foot up his backside but the foot in his mouth was causing

some
| concern.
|
| Lady B.
|
| "katysails" wrote:
|
| You going to remove the foot from your mouth first or the one up your
| backside?
|
| --
| katysails
| s/v Chanteuse
| Kirie Elite 32
| http://katysails.tripod.com
|
| "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should

relax