Lady Pilot

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

All they can do now is rake over the cold embers,
wondering what might-have-been. A melancholy sight...

Seems to be working.....

LP

Flying Tadpole

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

All they can do now is rake over the cold embers,
wondering what might-have-been. A melancholy sight...

Seems to be working.....

LP

Ah Madam Vinyl, don't give the game away! I quite enjoy the
occasional Bunyip prangs into the murky .asa waters:
http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/asapo.htm#bertie

Flying Tadpole
(the flying is purely metaphorical, in case you are alarmed)
Bertie the Bunyip

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/asapo.htm#bertie

Excellent, though I thnk the barb about me hving a toothless bite is a bit
unfair, not to mention inaccurate.

Bertie

Flying Tadpole

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/asapo.htm#bertie

Excellent, though I thnk the barb about me hving a toothless bite is a bit
unfair, not to mention inaccurate.

Bertie

This is the Internet. Why were you expecting fairness and
accuracy?

FT
Lady Pilot

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/asapo.htm#bertie

Excellent, though I thnk the barb about me hving a toothless bite is a

bit
unfair, not to mention inaccurate.

Bertie

This is the Internet. Why were you expecting fairness and
accuracy?

FT

Oh my, you should have been a comedian, Tadpole!

ROFLMAO!

LP

Flying Tadpole

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/asapo.htm#bertie

Excellent, though I thnk the barb about me hving a toothless bite is a

bit
unfair, not to mention inaccurate.

Bertie

This is the Internet. Why were you expecting fairness and
accuracy?

FT

Oh my, you should have been a comedian, Tadpole!

ROFLMAO!

LP

What do you mean, "should have been"?
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Lady Pilot

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

All they can do now is rake over the cold embers,
wondering what might-have-been. A melancholy sight...

Seems to be working.....

LP

Ah Madam Vinyl, don't give the game away! I quite enjoy the
occasional Bunyip prangs into the murky .asa waters:
http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/asapo.htm#bertie

Hmm, I am impressed and jealous!
Oh geeze, no poetry for the "Lady Pilot"?

Flying Tadpole
(the flying is purely metaphorical, in case you are alarmed)

Not alarmed, hehhehee...

LP

Flying Tadpole

Lady Pilot wrote:

snip
Oh geeze, no poetry for the "Lady Pilot"?

It has to be earnt, not given.

FT
Lady Pilot

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Lady Pilot wrote:

snip
Oh geeze, no poetry for the "Lady Pilot"?

It has to be earnt, not given.

FT

Much like respect....grasshopper!

LP ;-)

Flying Tadpole

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Lady Pilot wrote:

snip
Oh geeze, no poetry for the "Lady Pilot"?

It has to be earnt, not given.

FT

Much like respect....grasshopper!

LP ;-)

A grasshopper, Madam Vinyl, is a mere spineless creature, despite
its penchant for appearing in fables and B-grade movies/series
with others equally spineless. A Tadpole, however, has backbone!

Flying Tadpole