Flying Tadpole

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

WHy all these welcomes, Donal? BtB and Crag have once more
demonstrated their maculate timing by arriving on alt.sailing.asa
too late, far too late, to share in the DTs. The acuteness of
their long noses does not compensate for their necrotic reflexes
and their lack of virtual fitness, the latter preventing them
from arriving at a point when they would have had the opportunity
to be entertaining (and who knows, might actually have been worth
welcoming). All they can do now is rake over the cold embers,
wondering what might-have-been. A melancholy sight...

Flying Tadpole

Yeah, but we're going to bting chicks.

"Too late", she cried, waving her wooden leg in the air.

Never too late

Bertie

'Fraid so. The DT's left for another year. All you can do is
trawl through the relevant alt.sailing.asa threads and think of
what might have been. (Try "Encore, encore!" for a start. At the
least the Tadpole had the nous to arrive back in time...)

Kay.
And what about Jax? God I loved that guy!

Bertie

Yes, but that's the point! With the departure of Jax, we thought
we might have found a replacement. And you missed it! (You'd
better read also:
Subject: Taddy!.....Do we have a new Jocks to play with?
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 19:58:50 +1000
and also:
Subject: Jackass is alive and well
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:16:57 +1200

You see how considerate I am of your searching limitations?

FT