Jonathan Ganz

Default Do You Own a Yacht???

Experience.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
who told you that, Jon?

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Craftsman are crap. Get some real tools.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 08 Jul 2003 04:23:50 GMT, (SAIL LOCO) wrote this
crap:

I forgot ....... I must own a Yacht. My boat was made by Express

Yachts.

And my tools are made by Craftsman. That makes me a real builder?

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

Jonathan Ganz

Bob, you don't have to have committed a crime to
be convicted or jailed.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Yes, you have a future and it involves large fines and
possible jail time.

I'm afraid that I can never be jailed for any crime in this country.

RB

Bobsprit

you've offered everyone on this NG a sail, yet no one has taken you up on
your offer. You ever wonder why?

Two people here were aboard Ghost and one has seen Alien prior to launch.

RB
Bobsprit

Actually, he said *you* never documented the boat.

But "I" did. Just in my wife's name.

RB

katysails

-- K-Mart is better. I take batteries back to them regulary
that aren't even broken - just claim they won't charge
and they give you new ones. One need never have a
battery in one's yacht that is over a year old.

You're STILL doing that, you old poop? You're probably responsible for them going bnkrupt.
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
http://katysails.tripod.com

SAIL LOCO

My boat is bigger, faster and better than yours. .

How old is this guy?

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
felton

Heck...I would go if it weren't such a drive. It might be fun. My
only lingering concern is that Bob is trying to lure guys out on his
boat by posting the pix of the "girls" so they might be shanghaied
into one of his porn productions. That might not be so bad, but I
suspect those girls have strap-ons and they know how to use them.
I was born during the night, but not last night...

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 20:02:19 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

you've offered everyone on this NG a sail, yet no one has taken you up on
your offer. You ever wonder why? It's painfully obvious to the rest of us.

Scotty
S/V Lisa Marie
Balt. MD USA

"Bobsprit" wrote

Why I've even offered to meet you for a sail and yet you declined.
So now what did I "lose?"

Bobsprit

My boat is bigger, faster and better than yours. .

How old is this guy?

How old could you possibly be to respond?

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Actually, I have more than you think w.r.t. power tools.
Craftsman tools, except maybe some of the wrenches
and such are pretty much crap. They used to be pretty
good, but the new ones are plastic.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 08 Jul 2003 04:23:50 GMT, (SAIL LOCO) wrote

this
crap:

I forgot ....... I must own a Yacht. My boat was made by Express
Yachts.

And my tools are made by Craftsman. That makes me a real builder?

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

Crew death in Yacht Delivery - Med. Leigh Cherry General 2 May 11th 04 12:51 PM
NZ yacht designer David Edney Cruising 0 March 13th 04 08:13 AM
Formalities for Joint Ownership Yacht in Croatia Kris General 0 December 9th 03 12:16 AM
Yacht or boat lease Bob Beauchamp Cruising 0 July 12th 03 01:53 AM