David Edney

Default NZ yacht designer

Any one out there know of a New Zealand yacht designer of the 70s and 80s
called Smith. I know this is a long shot but that is all the info I have
apart from the fact that the yacht I am looking at is a 40 foot sailboat
with fairly traditional lines medium fin keel and skeg rudder. the boat was
designed by the above mentioned mr Smith and built by Compass yachts of
Queensland Australia.