Bobsprit

Default Do You Own a Yacht???

According to the CG IPA pack, a yacht is now classified as a vessel over 31
feet with head and sleeping quarters. Vessels under 31 feet are classified as
day-boats, the same class as PWC!!!!
Enjoy the humiliation Neal, Scott, Steve, Loco.....

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

RB
Pony Express

nibble, nibble, spit. spoiled bait.
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
According to the CG IPA pack, a yacht is now classified as a vessel over

31
feet with head and sleeping quarters. Vessels under 31 feet are classified

as
day-boats, the same class as PWC!!!!
Enjoy the humiliation Neal, Scott, Steve, Loco.....

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

RB

Horvath

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:22:19 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote this crap:

Let them call things what they will. It still doesn't change
the fact that our boats have sailed many more miles than
your boat.

Guess what Booby, should you ever go out of the country
with your 'Yacht' you will have to pay good money for a
customs sticker. There is no such requirement for my
'dayboat'. Ha ha ha hh a hah a hh ahahahhahaha!

Pay for a customs sticker?

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

SAIL LOCO

Enjoy the humiliation Neal, Scott, Steve, Loco....

Boobster, contrary to what I said earlier my 2 new Navionics charts for the
Virgin Islands and the Windward/Leeward Islands arrived today for my Northstar
GPS. When I go will I see your "yacht" down there cruising? I doubt it.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Bobsprit

I see you made
the yacht list by 6".

Not at all. There is no such list. You guys are sooo dumb and gullable!
Poor scotty is hammering a bowsprit onto his POS so he can have a yacht!

Hoooh ahhhh!

RB
SAIL LOCO

Pity, it would
be easy to find him, just look for a ladder sticking up above all the masts.

Shoot, I thought that was his radar arch.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Thomas Stewart

Hey Nutsy,

I have a CG yacht documentaion on my 29 ft YACHT. It is still valid. Do
You?

Ole Thom

Crew death in Yacht Delivery - Med. Leigh Cherry General 2 May 11th 04 12:51 PM
NZ yacht designer David Edney Cruising 0 March 13th 04 08:13 AM
Formalities for Joint Ownership Yacht in Croatia Kris General 0 December 9th 03 12:16 AM
Yacht or boat lease Bob Beauchamp Cruising 0 July 12th 03 01:53 AM