katysails

Default Do You Own a Yacht???

And my tools are made by Craftsman. That makes me a real builder?

No...it makes you a real tool....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Scott Vernon

He's not even married, I checked.

SV

"Donal" wrote in message

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message
Are you serious? You mean you don't own the boat; Suzie does? So you

really don't have a
boat!

He doesn't own any boat. Neither does Suzy.

This is about as sad as it gets. [sigh]

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:53:27 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

The CG considers my boat a 'vessel'.

Everybody else considers it "flotsam."

nobody that counts.

SAIL LOCO

Not true in all states. In Florida, we still have to purchase and
display a state sticker.

Does it cost the same? In Maryland also but it's about two bucks vs $35 or
something for non-documented boats.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
SAIL LOCO

It doesn't take that long EVER.

Beg to differ. It took me almost a year when the Coast Guard was moving. Are
they done moving?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

SAIL LOCO

He's not even married, I checked.

In the matrix he is.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Jonathan Ganz

Because ultimately crap cost you more. If you buy
quality, you only have to do that once.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:59:24 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Craftsman are crap. Get some real tools.

What for? I don't do real work.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

Bobsprit

Are you serious? You mean you don't own the boat; Suzie does? So you really
don't have a
boat!

Documentation does not indicate ownership. Sorry.

RB

Pony Express

It certainly does. It indicates both physical ownership and managing
ownership. But you knew that since your boat is documented.
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Are you serious? You mean you don't own the boat; Suzie does? So you

really
don't have a
boat!

Documentation does not indicate ownership. Sorry.

RB

Pony Express

Are you stating that you lied on an official CG document?
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
It certainly does. It indicates both physical ownership and managing
ownership. But you knew that since your boat is documented.

Not at all. You don't know the law. The original reciept and insurance and
operator papers indicate ownership. Documentation is NOT a title.
But there's a far better reason to put the documentation in my wife's

name.

Sorry.

RB

Crew death in Yacht Delivery - Med. Leigh Cherry General 2 May 11th 04 12:51 PM
NZ yacht designer David Edney Cruising 0 March 13th 04 08:13 AM
Formalities for Joint Ownership Yacht in Croatia Kris General 0 December 9th 03 12:16 AM
Yacht or boat lease Bob Beauchamp Cruising 0 July 12th 03 01:53 AM