Bobsprit

Default Do You Own a Yacht???

No it wasn't.

yes
it
was

RB
Bobsprit

Your boat is NOT documented. You said so yourself.

Again, see my offer for the wager.

RB
Bobsprit

You have no documentation.

There is previous documentation. And by next week the new documentation will be
in my hands. The #, as you should know, is retained.

RB
Bobsprit

Documentation is of possible slight benefit to the seller, but never
any benefit to the buyer whatsoever. Ask around.

It was to me.
1) I paid nothing to make the changeover
2) The number plaque was already installed properly

Had I started from scratch I would have probably had to pay and buy the wood
plaque!

RB
Bobsprit

When you swim,
do you have water wings, or are you a big boy now?

I could swim circles around you in speed and distance with ease.

RB

Jeff Morris

If you paid nothing than you won't get it. The fee for re-instating a lapsed
documentation is $84. You have a 30 day grace - after that you pay the fee. (I was 34
days late once!) The fee for "exchanging" the documentation is also $84, payable by the
buyer. There are also fees for name changing, and dealing with any mortgages or liens,
etc, but if this is all done at the same time and no banks are involved, the total charge
may be simply the $84. There is no way to do it for free.

http://www.uscg.mil/hq/g-m/vdoc/fees2.htm

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Documentation is of possible slight benefit to the seller, but never
any benefit to the buyer whatsoever. Ask around.

It was to me.
1) I paid nothing to make the changeover
2) The number plaque was already installed properly

Had I started from scratch I would have probably had to pay and buy the wood
plaque!

RB

Thomas Stewart

Loco,

No that isn't a radar arch. It is a TOP OF THE LINE stern ladder and he
got it for less than half price. It does't fit right but it is top of
the line and you should be jealous of it!

Ole Thom

Donal

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message
Are you serious? You mean you don't own the boat; Suzie does? So you

really don't have a
boat!

He doesn't own any boat. Neither does Suzy.

This is about as sad as it gets. [sigh]

Regards

Donal

Horvath

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:53:27 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

The CG considers my boat a 'vessel'.

Everybody else considers it "flotsam."

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

Crew death in Yacht Delivery - Med. Leigh Cherry General 2 May 11th 04 12:51 PM
NZ yacht designer David Edney Cruising 0 March 13th 04 08:13 AM
Formalities for Joint Ownership Yacht in Croatia Kris General 0 December 9th 03 12:16 AM
Yacht or boat lease Bob Beauchamp Cruising 0 July 12th 03 01:53 AM