felton

Default Do You Own a Yacht???

Heck...I would go if it weren't such a drive. It might be fun. My
only lingering concern is that Bob is trying to lure guys out on his
boat by posting the pix of the "girls" so they might be shanghaied
into one of his porn productions. That might not be so bad, but I
suspect those girls have strap-ons and they know how to use them.
I was born during the night, but not last night...

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 20:02:19 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

you've offered everyone on this NG a sail, yet no one has taken you up on
your offer. You ever wonder why? It's painfully obvious to the rest of us.

Scotty
S/V Lisa Marie
Balt. MD USA

"Bobsprit" wrote

Why I've even offered to meet you for a sail and yet you declined.
So now what did I "lose?"