lcs Mixmaster Remailer

Default Mike A.'s plan is busted!

This is a copy of a post that was found on Hydroracer. The person (Brian something) that came up with it and wrote it I think has really hit the nail square on this one. Hopefully, the Stock Outboard guys attending the race will have a good time BUT STILL keep their witts about them and not fall for the smoke & mirrors.
Mikey, you and your REAL covert Stock Outboard plan is BUSTED!!

The main part of the post is:

Mike you blew it dude! I WAS in “your” and SEATAC’s corner the whole time. It all sounded good to me and I applauded the plan. Even when Mr. Hearn pointed out some of the deficiencies/problems with SEATAC I was still in your corner. Right up until your one last particular scathing post directed toward Mr. Hearn. Then I saw in my opinion what you are really doing/up to. Of course I can not prove any of this, BUT it most certainly seems logical and most likely what events will transpire and why.
I gotta hand it to you Mike, It WAS a brilliant plan!

You wrote:
“Your membership loves their sport,,, yadda yadda yadda. But the part to got me to see what you’re REALLY up to was:
And now, we are doing what you should be doing: helping to promote stock outboard racing and working with the young, smart, energetic and enthusiastic stock outboard membership…”

After reading it, I guess I finally saw the light. It is now painfully obvious to me (as it should also be to others now) of what your REAL agenda and overall plans are/were regarding re-submitting SEATAC AND getting it approved (and this time legally).
Those people WERE indeed right!! The MAIN REASONS truly DO NOT have anything to do with “Fun, Camaraderie or supporting other category’s”. Its ALL ONLY ABOUT THE OFFSHORE LLC, SEATAC, GREED AND SELF-PROMOTION/EGOTISM.
You obviously badly want/need SEATAC implemented in order to successfully fulfill your plan for Offshore LLC to flourish and succeed, as well as to secure a comfy little financial package for you and your “Friends”. BUT, Hearn blew the whistle on you and your “plans”, AND you now have to deal with a couple lawsuits. Now IF one particular lawsuit judgement says that a “re-vote” by APBA members (who most now have a very bad SEATAC taste in their mouths) must now take place in order to decide who the real BOD is. And IF that vote goes bad for the LLC, HOW THEN would/could the LLC possibly be able to get SEATAC voted on/passed/implemented??

Simple, the LLC gets as many members who are most likely opposed to SEATAC to Join, Trust and even love them. And who better then Hearn’s own category out of spite. But how do they do that? Why add a category/class or two to one of their biggest successful events! Then add some shmoozing and incentives! Treat them like VIP’s, offer cash prizes & Tow Money with little to no expenses, allocate some small sponsors for them, build up some hype for good media coverage (all of which I’m sure most SO guys are not accustomed to any of this at a race). Just make it as fun & cheap for them as possible and treat them as VIP’s. Afterward, odds are that they will all then put the Offshore LLC & its supporters up on a pedestal. But more importantly, MOST OF THE NEW SHMOOZED CATEGORY MEMBERS WILL VOTE AND/OR SUPPORT ANYTHING THAT THE LLC TELLS THEM TO!!!

Doing this will accomplish many good things with little to no repercussions or post plan clean up.
1. The Offshore LLC’s odds of getting SEATAC passed are greatly increased.
2. LLC has even more supporters (as blind as they may be) for their causes when needed.
3. LLC can use their new & sudden “goodwill” as a tool and/or leverage to win or gain additional support when needed.
4. The LLC can eventually do as/how they please with APBA and still come out smelling like a rose.
5. It will forever leave a lasting impression to those who currently have or may in the future oppose anything that the LLC desires.

Mike, it most certainly seems that you are unethically & immorally using various resources, APBA category’s and people Like Brad Walker (who REALLY wants to help & build the sport) as fools & tools to reach your goal! This is unacceptable!

Mike, you should have just stuck with your LLC plan you got & asked for (and not got greedy, ala Ken Lay). The LLC plan you had worked and did everything that you wanted (and it did it WITH APBA’s current 100-year-old administration process). Even if you win the lawsuits, you have still lost a lot (maybe even more then you may gain). A lot of people will now lose respect and trust for you, you and your “friends” will have little to no credibility left as people won’t believe anything that you say or promise. I think now you guys may be in a lose – lose situation, and you have no one to blame but yourself.
Depending on the outcome of the judgements, you may want to now cut your losses and take your bat & ball and go make & play in your own yard.

People, the writing is ALL on the wall. However, it is up to you to decide what it REALLY says. Personally, if or when ANY kind of a vote comes my way (as a member), and it has the name Mike Allweiss (or any of HIS CRONY’S) on it, I WILL NOT NOT NOT place a vote in that spot! This man and his "friends" can obviously not be trusted. He does NOT support ALL OF BOAT RACING, his interest is now obviously only for the Offshore LLC and SEATAC!

Sincerely,
Brian Reynolds

Flamenco 2 U

People, the writing is ALL on the wall. However, it is up to you to decide
what it REALLY says.

Wow! That's quite an interpretation there. Sorry you read all that into a
simple plan to make all of boat racing better.
As you said, it's up to the people to decide what the real story is here.
The sad thing that you seem to be missing is that many of the offshore guys and
gals are just as tired of the bull**** flying around, but most of these folks
are successful business members and community leaders. They don't just buy
into any line of crap that comes along. The fact is, many of the offshore
people are getting excited to meet some of the Stock Outboard racers and see
some of their equipment. While the members of the BOD, LLC, Cia, FBI, or
whoever may have their own agendas, we as racers don't. We're just looking
forward to meeting boatracers who come from a world we don't know much about.
Simple as that.
Brad Walker

You wrote:
[...]

Brian Reynolds, et al

I resent that you or anyone else would insinuate that because I was
treated well at a race I would vote/follow anyone. Also, that all
Stock Outboarders who were treated well by anyone would vote/follow
them. The kneeldown racers I know are some of the most creative and
independent thinkers I have ever met. There are no "sheeple" in
kneeldown racing.

Please do a search on my name in this newsgroup and review my posts
going back long before I ever met anyone from Offshore. I have
advocated running APBA as a business years and years ago.

APBA had a plan, "Plan 2000". This plan, originally written in 1998
was supposed to be completed by 2000. To date, very little of this
plan has been implemented.

Offshore has a plan. I agree with a lot of the plan. I would like to
see a revised Plan 2000 from APBA. APBA has not proposed any
solutions, they have just criticised other peoples solutions.

Brad Walker
Jeff

Brad, Offshore has a business plan for offshore. They do not have or at
least never released a plan for the rest of APBA, nor should they. They
should stick to Offshore which is what they were licensed to do. Now if
they want to run the stocks at KW, fine. But that is where is should
end. They should not become the sanctioning body of APBA. So I for one
would love to see "the plan".

As for APBA, you have been anti-APBA for quite a while. You run AOF. Hey
no problem, APBA can't be everything for everybody. That's why other
organizations exist.

The Plan 2000 was under funded from day one. It also had some very large
flaws. Some parts of the Plan 2000 were implemented. Some were not. I'm
not going to get into a long discussion about Seatac, that has been done
before. However due to the Seatac plan, and various lawsuits, the APBA
is prevented from doing anything at this time. BTW APBA did not fire the
first shot (lawsuit). I challenge you to provide any evidence that APBA
(the BOD) has criticized any else's "solution". Solution to what? What
exactly are we talking about here?

Ed Hearn, Ron Hill, myself and the like do not count. Although APBA
supporters we do not and can not talk for APBA.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors in KW.

SNIP

Inigo Montoya

"14-H" wrote in message
om...
but, as Hydroracer has
pointed out, gave up the Stock/Mod/Offshore race at Oshkosh. The b&**
%$@t doesn't come from Detroit; it comes from St. Pete. 14-H.

Sorry Edward,

The offshore part of Oshkosh was part of the Great Lakes Silver Cup Series
and had nothing to do with LLC

Offshore portion of race was discontinued due to lack of financial backing.

Was a great event, too!!!!! (except for the bugs)

14-H

Mr. Montoya: First, I don't have six fingers. Second: I understand it
was the GLOPRA group. But if the LLC wanted to help out outboarders,
why wouldn't it have tried to save this event? I assume you see the
ulterior motive for the Key West invite. 14-H.
Inigo Montoya

"14-H" wrote in message
om...

Mr. Montoya: First, I don't have six fingers.

Good, then you don't get sliced up.................

Second: I understand it was the GLOPRA group.

LSCORA/MOPRA, with help from GLOPRA

But if the LLC wanted to help out outboarders,
why wouldn't it have tried to save this event?

Not theirs to save........This event died TWO years ago due to bungling and
infighting of the groups in Oshkosh. It has nothing to do with the current
situation. The event was replaced in the GLSCS by Grand Haven. The current
situation needs to be resolved now, before further damage is done to other
series/sites, etc. Glad my sponsors are such understanding people. At least
they see that controversy and conflict garner additional press.

I assume you see the
ulterior motive for the Key West invite. 14-H.

Of course...........but bringing that event up now, is irrelevant.
How long is the "under advisement" period??

Brad Walker

Jeff wrote in message ...
[...]

Brad Walker wrote:
SNIP

Jeff,

I think you are mixing up my post with what was quoted. (I do not know
why it is in black) The only part of my post that is mine is the last
few lines. The rest was quoted from a previous poster.

Just to clarify, I have been an APBA member for 20+ years
(member#1298). I am a second generation racer. My father will be a 50
year member of APBA next year and still races....in fact he is beating
me in points, right now.

I am not "anti-APBA", you can criticise an organisation and not be
against it. I have been critical of some things APBA has done and not
done. I have been very consistent in my criticisms. I have advocated
running APBA as a business. I was very much a supporter of plan 2000.
I have not seen a revision to Plan 2000. I admire your loyalty to
APBA, but please do not let it blind you to their shortcomings. Most
of the racers I know do not care what flag they race under, they just
want to race boats.

I have only been an AOF member for about 8-10 years. I started racing
AOF because our local clubs could not afford to put on APBA events. I
have been appointed the Promotions Chairperson for AOF because that is
where my skills are. I would gladly do the same job for APBA if there
was such a job opportunity.

Micheal Alweiss has posted The Plan at www.hydroracer.net , look in
the Ed vs Mike section.

Brad Walker
14-H

APBA had a plan, "Plan 2000". This plan, originally written in 1998
was supposed to be completed by 2000. To date, very little of this
plan has been implemented.

Offshore has a plan. I agree with a lot of the plan. I would like to
see a revised Plan 2000 from APBA. APBA has not proposed any
solutions, they have just criticised other peoples solutions.

Brad Walker

Mr. Walker: Get your facts straight! Plan 2000 wasn't implemented
because of Jones and Jacobsen. Allweiss wants them on his BOD for the
APBA! I produced a set of ByLaws which I thought incorporated the
best of the good and the old. Unka Rik even liked it. And he has
NEVER agreed with me on anything (remember the 'If I proposed peace,
love and harmony' post?). Those ByLaws (which the members
overwhelming supported in Detroit) were a "revised Plan 2000". APBA
has never proposed any solutions? YOU ARE APBA!

Be careful Mr. Walker! You're starting to look like your move is to
St. Pete rather than Ft. Myers(AOF). 14-H.
Ron Hill

Ahhhhh, hasn't the LLC been in charge of Offshore racing for almost five
years? Say four.... Oskosh was two years ago....

I think what is being said, is what I said. The LLC only has some races in
Florida... Califronaia is gone...Wisconsin is gone....

Grab the kneeldowners and race in Florida...

Oskosh os JUST ONE MORE LLC FAILURE....

( OT ) There is no plan Jim General 1 April 23rd 04 05:10 PM
Dolphin/Wahoo Management Plan Approved for Atlantic Capt. Dave General 0 January 10th 04 03:37 AM
viking ship plans ripoff Boris Beizer Boat Building 4 January 1st 04 07:51 PM
FREE INSTANT ON-LINE HEALTH PLAN QUOTES [email protected] General 0 November 7th 03 04:13 AM