Jeff

Default Mike A.'s plan is busted!

Brad, Offshore has a business plan for offshore. They do not have or at
least never released a plan for the rest of APBA, nor should they. They
should stick to Offshore which is what they were licensed to do. Now if
they want to run the stocks at KW, fine. But that is where is should
end. They should not become the sanctioning body of APBA. So I for one
would love to see "the plan".

As for APBA, you have been anti-APBA for quite a while. You run AOF. Hey
no problem, APBA can't be everything for everybody. That's why other
organizations exist.

The Plan 2000 was under funded from day one. It also had some very large
flaws. Some parts of the Plan 2000 were implemented. Some were not. I'm
not going to get into a long discussion about Seatac, that has been done
before. However due to the Seatac plan, and various lawsuits, the APBA
is prevented from doing anything at this time. BTW APBA did not fire the
first shot (lawsuit). I challenge you to provide any evidence that APBA
(the BOD) has criticized any else's "solution". Solution to what? What
exactly are we talking about here?

Ed Hearn, Ron Hill, myself and the like do not count. Although APBA
supporters we do not and can not talk for APBA.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors in KW.

Brad Walker wrote:
SNIP