Ron Hill

Default Mike A.'s plan is busted!

Ahhhhh, hasn't the LLC been in charge of Offshore racing for almost five
years? Say four.... Oskosh was two years ago....

I think what is being said, is what I said. The LLC only has some races in
Florida... Califronaia is gone...Wisconsin is gone....

Grab the kneeldowners and race in Florida...

Oskosh os JUST ONE MORE LLC FAILURE....
"Inigo Montoya" wrote in message

"14-H" wrote in message
om...
but, as Hydroracer has
pointed out, gave up the Stock/Mod/Offshore race at Oshkosh. The b&**
%$@t doesn't come from Detroit; it comes from St. Pete. 14-H.

Sorry Edward,

The offshore part of Oshkosh was part of the Great Lakes Silver Cup Series
and had nothing to do with LLC

Offshore portion of race was discontinued due to lack of financial

backing.

Was a great event, too!!!!! (except for the bugs)