lcs Mixmaster Remailer

Default Mike A.'s plan is busted!

This is a copy of a post that was found on Hydroracer. The person (Brian something) that came up with it and wrote it I think has really hit the nail square on this one. Hopefully, the Stock Outboard guys attending the race will have a good time BUT STILL keep their witts about them and not fall for the smoke & mirrors.
Mikey, you and your REAL covert Stock Outboard plan is BUSTED!!

The main part of the post is:

Mike you blew it dude! I WAS in “your” and SEATAC’s corner the whole time. It all sounded good to me and I applauded the plan. Even when Mr. Hearn pointed out some of the deficiencies/problems with SEATAC I was still in your corner. Right up until your one last particular scathing post directed toward Mr. Hearn. Then I saw in my opinion what you are really doing/up to. Of course I can not prove any of this, BUT it most certainly seems logical and most likely what events will transpire and why.
I gotta hand it to you Mike, It WAS a brilliant plan!

You wrote:
“Your membership loves their sport,,, yadda yadda yadda. But the part to got me to see what you’re REALLY up to was:
And now, we are doing what you should be doing: helping to promote stock outboard racing and working with the young, smart, energetic and enthusiastic stock outboard membership…”

After reading it, I guess I finally saw the light. It is now painfully obvious to me (as it should also be to others now) of what your REAL agenda and overall plans are/were regarding re-submitting SEATAC AND getting it approved (and this time legally).
Those people WERE indeed right!! The MAIN REASONS truly DO NOT have anything to do with “Fun, Camaraderie or supporting other category’s”. Its ALL ONLY ABOUT THE OFFSHORE LLC, SEATAC, GREED AND SELF-PROMOTION/EGOTISM.
You obviously badly want/need SEATAC implemented in order to successfully fulfill your plan for Offshore LLC to flourish and succeed, as well as to secure a comfy little financial package for you and your “Friends”. BUT, Hearn blew the whistle on you and your “plans”, AND you now have to deal with a couple lawsuits. Now IF one particular lawsuit judgement says that a “re-vote” by APBA members (who most now have a very bad SEATAC taste in their mouths) must now take place in order to decide who the real BOD is. And IF that vote goes bad for the LLC, HOW THEN would/could the LLC possibly be able to get SEATAC voted on/passed/implemented??

Simple, the LLC gets as many members who are most likely opposed to SEATAC to Join, Trust and even love them. And who better then Hearn’s own category out of spite. But how do they do that? Why add a category/class or two to one of their biggest successful events! Then add some shmoozing and incentives! Treat them like VIP’s, offer cash prizes & Tow Money with little to no expenses, allocate some small sponsors for them, build up some hype for good media coverage (all of which I’m sure most SO guys are not accustomed to any of this at a race). Just make it as fun & cheap for them as possible and treat them as VIP’s. Afterward, odds are that they will all then put the Offshore LLC & its supporters up on a pedestal. But more importantly, MOST OF THE NEW SHMOOZED CATEGORY MEMBERS WILL VOTE AND/OR SUPPORT ANYTHING THAT THE LLC TELLS THEM TO!!!

Doing this will accomplish many good things with little to no repercussions or post plan clean up.
1. The Offshore LLC’s odds of getting SEATAC passed are greatly increased.
2. LLC has even more supporters (as blind as they may be) for their causes when needed.
3. LLC can use their new & sudden “goodwill” as a tool and/or leverage to win or gain additional support when needed.
4. The LLC can eventually do as/how they please with APBA and still come out smelling like a rose.
5. It will forever leave a lasting impression to those who currently have or may in the future oppose anything that the LLC desires.

Mike, it most certainly seems that you are unethically & immorally using various resources, APBA category’s and people Like Brad Walker (who REALLY wants to help & build the sport) as fools & tools to reach your goal! This is unacceptable!

Mike, you should have just stuck with your LLC plan you got & asked for (and not got greedy, ala Ken Lay). The LLC plan you had worked and did everything that you wanted (and it did it WITH APBA’s current 100-year-old administration process). Even if you win the lawsuits, you have still lost a lot (maybe even more then you may gain). A lot of people will now lose respect and trust for you, you and your “friends” will have little to no credibility left as people won’t believe anything that you say or promise. I think now you guys may be in a lose – lose situation, and you have no one to blame but yourself.
Depending on the outcome of the judgements, you may want to now cut your losses and take your bat & ball and go make & play in your own yard.

People, the writing is ALL on the wall. However, it is up to you to decide what it REALLY says. Personally, if or when ANY kind of a vote comes my way (as a member), and it has the name Mike Allweiss (or any of HIS CRONY’S) on it, I WILL NOT NOT NOT place a vote in that spot! This man and his "friends" can obviously not be trusted. He does NOT support ALL OF BOAT RACING, his interest is now obviously only for the Offshore LLC and SEATAC!

Sincerely,
Brian Reynolds