Inigo Montoya

Default Mike A.'s plan is busted!

"14-H" wrote in message
om...

Mr. Montoya: First, I don't have six fingers.

Good, then you don't get sliced up.................

Second: I understand it was the GLOPRA group.

LSCORA/MOPRA, with help from GLOPRA

But if the LLC wanted to help out outboarders,
why wouldn't it have tried to save this event?

Not theirs to save........This event died TWO years ago due to bungling and
infighting of the groups in Oshkosh. It has nothing to do with the current
situation. The event was replaced in the GLSCS by Grand Haven. The current
situation needs to be resolved now, before further damage is done to other
series/sites, etc. Glad my sponsors are such understanding people. At least
they see that controversy and conflict garner additional press.

I assume you see the
ulterior motive for the Key West invite. 14-H.

Of course...........but bringing that event up now, is irrelevant.
How long is the "under advisement" period??