Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Inigo Montoya

Default Mike A.'s plan is busted!

"14-H" wrote in message
om...

Mr. Montoya: First, I don't have six fingers.

Good, then you don't get sliced up.................

Second: I understand it was the GLOPRA group.

LSCORA/MOPRA, with help from GLOPRA

But if the LLC wanted to help out outboarders,
why wouldn't it have tried to save this event?

Not theirs to save........This event died TWO years ago due to bungling and
infighting of the groups in Oshkosh. It has nothing to do with the current
situation. The event was replaced in the GLSCS by Grand Haven. The current
situation needs to be resolved now, before further damage is done to other
series/sites, etc. Glad my sponsors are such understanding people. At least
they see that controversy and conflict garner additional press.

I assume you see the
ulterior motive for the Key West invite. 14-H.

Of course...........but bringing that event up now, is irrelevant.
How long is the "under advisement" period??

( OT ) There is no plan Jim General 1 April 23rd 04 05:10 PM
Dolphin/Wahoo Management Plan Approved for Atlantic Capt. Dave General 0 January 10th 04 03:37 AM
viking ship plans ripoff Boris Beizer Boat Building 4 January 1st 04 07:51 PM
FREE INSTANT ON-LINE HEALTH PLAN QUOTES [email protected] General 0 November 7th 03 04:13 AM