Flamenco 2 U

Default Mike A.'s plan is busted!

Ahhhhh, hasn't the LLC been in charge of Offshore racing for almost five
years? Say four.... Oskosh was two years ago....

As has been pointed out already, that was not a national race, but a
Central division/Great Lakes Silver Cup Series race. The people of the APBA
Central division are very capable of promoting and running a great race if the
funds and race site are behind it.

The LLC only has some races in
Florida...

Califronaia is gone...Wisconsin is gone....

Wisconson is gone?
The why the hell did I just make reservations in "Harleytown" Wisconson for
the upcoming national race in August?

Oskosh os JUST ONE MORE LLC FAILURE....

Again, this was not the LLC's race, and since my racing roots are in Central
division, I have seen first hand over the years the hard work and dedication
that the members of MOPRA, GLOPRA, and LASCORA(?) clubs put into every race.
The folks of Central Division are good people that live and breathe Offshore
racing. They love it with heart and soul, and I personally think you owe
these people an apology for you trying to lay blame on those who pour so much
into our sport.
Unca Rik

I produced a set of ByLaws which I thought incorporated the
best of the good and the old. Unka Rik even liked it. And he has
NEVER agreed with me on anything

Now wait just a darned minute! I haven't even been on this NG for better'n a
month and the first thing I come across my name used somewhat derogatorily.

I'm almost sure I agreed with you on something else.

CRAP! I think I just disagreed with you again.

RW.
14-H

I'm almost sure I agreed with you on something else.

CRAP! I think I just disagreed with you again.

RW.

If you did, I don't recall it. Nice to have you back. 14-H.

( OT ) There is no plan Jim General 1 April 23rd 04 05:10 PM
Dolphin/Wahoo Management Plan Approved for Atlantic Capt. Dave General 0 January 10th 04 04:37 AM
viking ship plans ripoff Boris Beizer Boat Building 4 January 1st 04 08:51 PM
FREE INSTANT ON-LINE HEALTH PLAN QUOTES [email protected] General 0 November 7th 03 05:13 AM