14-H

Default Mike A.'s plan is busted!

APBA had a plan, "Plan 2000". This plan, originally written in 1998
was supposed to be completed by 2000. To date, very little of this
plan has been implemented.

Offshore has a plan. I agree with a lot of the plan. I would like to
see a revised Plan 2000 from APBA. APBA has not proposed any
solutions, they have just criticised other peoples solutions.

Brad Walker

Mr. Walker: Get your facts straight! Plan 2000 wasn't implemented
because of Jones and Jacobsen. Allweiss wants them on his BOD for the
APBA! I produced a set of ByLaws which I thought incorporated the
best of the good and the old. Unka Rik even liked it. And he has
NEVER agreed with me on anything (remember the 'If I proposed peace,
love and harmony' post?). Those ByLaws (which the members
overwhelming supported in Detroit) were a "revised Plan 2000". APBA
has never proposed any solutions? YOU ARE APBA!

Be careful Mr. Walker! You're starting to look like your move is to
St. Pete rather than Ft. Myers(AOF). 14-H.