Jim Jim is offline

Default How's the Weather, Florida?

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:02:47 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

Any boating/fishing getting done down there?
Hope so.
If you're not taking care of business, I might have to come down
again
and get things moving.
Let me know if that's needed.
Nah...better I trust my own judgement on that.

--Vic
Here are a few pictures from Ft Myers Beach on Sunday afternoon:

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1042/dsc0763wv1.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2130/dsc0764rp0.jpg

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8614/dsc0766on0.jpg

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/7519/dsc0765gm9.jpg

Today is about the same, maybe a little warmer and with more sun...

Oh yes, almost forgot, there was also a sand sculpting contest on the
beach:

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/9518/dsc0784ql2.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6008/dsc0743gl6.jpg

Aren't you worried that someone might take you for an old preverted
dirty man?

My guess is that under the sand in the last photo, the one with Santa
with his mouth open, is W'hine, er, Wayne.

There isn't a good looking woman in any of those photos...most should
not be wearing bikinis, either.

Krause would be proud as a peacock if any of those wimmins was his.
Don't forget you showed us a pic of your lady several years ago.

I don't recall that, but it is possible. It's a bit ironic, isn't it,
for you to comment about the families of others or the possessions of
others, since you are such a coward you are afraid to post photos of
either or discuss them. You don't have a boat...I doubt you have a wife.
I know you didn't do much in the Navy, and you sure as hell haven't done
much since.

Only trying to spook you old man. If you would stop posting such crude
and vulgar things about other people's family s, you might not see the
pendulum swinging in your direction. The only reason I remember the
photo was that if I posted such an unflattering photo of my wife, she'd
string me up by the short hairs. It probably wasn't your lady anyway.
The lady in question was leggless drunk hanging onto the framework of a
doorway. Slightly built, not ugly but not strikingly beautiful either.
Light brown or dirty blond hair medium length. She certainly didn't
resemble the hotties that you have been drooling over lately. Like I
said it probably wasn't your lady anyway.

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:

[...]

You're not spooking me; you're merely demonstrating your utter lack of
class.

I have no recollection of ever posting a photo like the one you
describe. It sounds more like a photo of a woman someone on your side of
the fence would post.

"Boater" wrote in message
wrote:

[...]

I was wondering if they were strangers to him.
You get someone Waynes' age on a beach snapping photos of scantly clad women
and people get the wrong idea.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

There isn't a good looking woman in any of those photos...most should
not be wearing bikinis, either.

Unfortunately for Harry, Hillary couldn't make it to the event.

Maybe next year.

Eisboch

You think I think Hillary would look good in a bikini?
I think Sarah Palin is a dog, too.

If you don't look this good in a bikini, you shouldn't wear one:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s/2c772a61.jpg

too much booty.

Maybe for a girlieman.

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:27:35 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

Aren't you worried that someone might take you for an old preverted dirty
man?

Next time I'll take some pictures of guys just for you Don.

Then you would confirm what the locals were thinking...plus you'd probably
get your ass kicked.
Post photos of that please.

On Nov 11, 1:51*pm, Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:

[...]

much since.- Hide quoted text -

Holy cow! This from the person that says ****ty things about other's
boats, cars, trucks, motorcycles, families, etc. the most! Now, you've
called Jim a "coward" for not posting photos of his boat. Please post
a picture of your 36' Zimmerman like lobster boat with proof positive
that it's YOURS. We all know that you'll post someone else's photos
without permission, so prove it's yours. Or are YOU the coward?
DK DK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

There isn't a good looking woman in any of those photos...most should not
be wearing bikinis, either.

Unfortunately for Harry, Hillary couldn't make it to the event.

Maybe next year.

Eisboch

He was looking for Pelosi.

"DK" wrote in message
news
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

There isn't a good looking woman in any of those photos...most should
not be wearing bikinis, either.

Unfortunately for Harry, Hillary couldn't make it to the event.

Maybe next year.

Eisboch

He was looking for Pelosi.

She is one scary woman. Best not to stare.

Meanwhile, I suffered through watching a TV interview with Harry Reid, the
smug, sneering wimp of a majority leader. He announced that Congress (the
legislative branch) is "equal" to the President in terms of authority.
Hmmmm. Seems to me all they do is approve funding for Bush's programs and
policies, then sit around and condemn him while claiming they never
supported his initiatives to begin with. What a bunch of spineless,
ball-less pompus asses!

Hopefully Obama will snap Pelosi and Reid into line. But, I doubt it.

Eisboch

DK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

There isn't a good looking woman in any of those photos...most should
not be wearing bikinis, either.

Unfortunately for Harry, Hillary couldn't make it to the event.

Maybe next year.

Eisboch

He was looking for Pelosi.

Back in your casket, Krueger.

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

There isn't a good looking woman in any of those photos...most should
not be wearing bikinis, either.

Unfortunately for Harry, Hillary couldn't make it to the event.

Maybe next year.

Eisboch

You think I think Hillary would look good in a bikini?
I think Sarah Palin is a dog, too.

If you don't look this good in a bikini, you shouldn't wear one:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s/2c772a61.jpg

too much booty.

Maybe for a girlieman.

I admit, up in the Frozen North, you most likely go for quantity vs.
quality.

How's that... Boater[_2_] General 5 October 10th 08 07:21 PM
Yo, Tim........ How's Bridget doing? [email protected] General 9 August 9th 08 01:40 PM
How's the water? Dave Brown General 20 April 17th 07 03:38 AM
How's The Weather Ol Thom Joe ASA 1 February 8th 07 08:56 PM
Been awhile - How's everyone doing? tom sisk General 4 May 10th 04 03:30 PM