Default How's that...

....stock market doing for you fans of unfettered capitalism?

:)

"Boater" wrote in message
...stock market doing for you fans of unfettered capitalism?

:)

How's your real estate valuation holding up? :)

D.Duck wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
...stock market doing for you fans of unfettered capitalism?

:)

How's your real estate valuation holding up? :)

Very well, thank you. Not a day goes by without my being thankful I am
not playing around in the scam, er, stock market anymore.

How about you, quacky? Is your portfolio down a bit?

"Boater" wrote in message
. ..
D.Duck wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
...stock market doing for you fans of unfettered capitalism?

:)

How's your real estate valuation holding up? :)

Very well, thank you. Not a day goes by without my being thankful I am not
playing around in the scam, er, stock market anymore.

How about you, quacky? Is your portfolio down a bit?

Very well is relative. Yep, I've taken some hits in my portfolio and real
estate. I'm still above water and will be heavy in CDs for a while.

D.Duck wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
. ..
D.Duck wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
...stock market doing for you fans of unfettered capitalism?

:)

How's your real estate valuation holding up? :)

Very well, thank you. Not a day goes by without my being thankful I am not
playing around in the scam, er, stock market anymore.

How about you, quacky? Is your portfolio down a bit?

Very well is relative. Yep, I've taken some hits in my portfolio and real
estate. I'm still above water and will be heavy in CDs for a while.

Very well is very well. This isn't the place to discuss details.

Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 9, 3:13*pm, Boater wrote:
...stock market doing for you fans of unfettered capitalism?

:)

Actually, I don't have anything personal in the SM, but the wife does.
her profit sharing and retirement is tied up in her companies stock.
Of course it's gone down, but when it drops she gobbles up more stock.

after 911, it REALLY went down. and her profit sharing was allowing
ehr to purchase a tremendous amount of shares working on the "strength
in numbers" So far since then it's gone from something like $17.00
per, to $74. per. Now it's hanging about $52.

Personally I have stock in myself. I'm not rich, but I don't think I
do too bad, and unless I'm taking a break and posting on here though
the day, I'm usually covered up with work.

Especially in the electrical rebuilding business, as the economy tends
to become lax, I'm busy and I seem to have a large customer basis.

So....

How's your luck? Roger Long Cruising 2 July 3rd 08 02:19 AM
How's the water? Dave Brown General 20 April 17th 07 03:38 AM
How's this for a Killick Roger Long Cruising 3 June 4th 06 11:25 PM
Been awhile - How's everyone doing? tom sisk General 4 May 10th 04 03:30 PM