Default How's the Weather, Florida?

Any boating/fishing getting done down there?
Hope so.
If you're not taking care of business, I might have to come down again
and get things moving.
Let me know if that's needed.
Nah...better I trust my own judgement on that.

--Vic

On Nov 10, 10:58 pm, wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:02:47 -0600, Vic Smith

wrote:
Any boating/fishing getting done down there?
Hope so.
If you're not taking care of business, I might have to come down again
and get things moving.
Let me know if that's needed.
Nah...better I trust my own judgement on that.

--Vic

Ft Myers is going between 75 and 85 in the day and maybe 55-65 at
night. The rain has pretty much over until June. It will rain now and
then but nothing much.

I am still boating just about every evening. I missed 2 days in the
last week or so, One evening we were at the Kelly Pickler/Sugarland
show at Lakes Park and the other my wife had to work late.

Great sailing weather, crisp cool days and nights her in N. FL.

wrote:

Any boating/fishing getting done down there?
Hope so.
If you're not taking care of business, I might have to come down again
and get things moving.
Let me know if that's needed.
Nah...better I trust my own judgement on that.

--Vic

Here are a few pictures from Ft Myers Beach on Sunday afternoon:

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1042/dsc0763wv1.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2130/dsc0764rp0.jpg

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8614/dsc0766on0.jpg

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/7519/dsc0765gm9.jpg

Today is about the same, maybe a little warmer and with more sun...

Oh yes, almost forgot, there was also a sand sculpting contest on the
beach:

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/9518/dsc0784ql2.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6008/dsc0743gl6.jpg

wrote:
Any boating/fishing getting done down there?
Hope so.
If you're not taking care of business, I might have to come down again
and get things moving.
Let me know if that's needed.
Nah...better I trust my own judgement on that.

--Vic

Here are a few pictures from Ft Myers Beach on Sunday afternoon:

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1042/dsc0763wv1.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2130/dsc0764rp0.jpg

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8614/dsc0766on0.jpg

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/7519/dsc0765gm9.jpg

Today is about the same, maybe a little warmer and with more sun...

Oh yes, almost forgot, there was also a sand sculpting contest on the
beach:

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/9518/dsc0784ql2.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6008/dsc0743gl6.jpg

A polytarp sail on a pontoon boat, that is a great idea. You oughta
get some pics. Go sailing up to your local yacht club and ask to join.

wrote:

Any boating/fishing getting done down there?
Hope so.
If you're not taking care of business, I might have to come down again
and get things moving.
Let me know if that's needed.
Nah...better I trust my own judgement on that.

--Vic

Here are a few pictures from Ft Myers Beach on Sunday afternoon:

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1042/dsc0763wv1.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2130/dsc0764rp0.jpg

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8614/dsc0766on0.jpg

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/7519/dsc0765gm9.jpg

Today is about the same, maybe a little warmer and with more sun...

Oh yes, almost forgot, there was also a sand sculpting contest on the
beach:

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/9518/dsc0784ql2.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6008/dsc0743gl6.jpg

Aren't you worried that someone might take you for an old preverted dirty
man?

wrote:

Any boating/fishing getting done down there?
Hope so.
If you're not taking care of business, I might have to come down again
and get things moving.
Let me know if that's needed.
Nah...better I trust my own judgement on that.

--Vic

Here are a few pictures from Ft Myers Beach on Sunday afternoon:

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1042/dsc0763wv1.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2130/dsc0764rp0.jpg

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8614/dsc0766on0.jpg

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/7519/dsc0765gm9.jpg

Today is about the same, maybe a little warmer and with more sun...

Oh yes, almost forgot, there was also a sand sculpting contest on the
beach:

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/9518/dsc0784ql2.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6008/dsc0743gl6.jpg

Nice stuff, but I'm a little sad the sand sculptures piqued my
interest the most. Didn't used to be that way (-:
You are influencing my trip plans.
Doesn't take much (-:
Ft. Myers Beach used to be my vacation place until my Dad moved from
Cape Coral. But I was talking with my sis last night about staying at
her place in Punta Gorda, and thinking about running down to Ft. Myers
Beach for some sand/sun time.
What's your opinion of the best beaches near Punta Gorda?

--Vic

"Wayne.B" wrote in message

Oh yes, almost forgot, there was also a sand sculpting contest on the
beach:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6008/dsc0743gl6.jpg

This one cracked me up.

Santa's looking a little Jolly. Ho - Ho - Ho!

Eisboch

wrote:

[...]

My guess is that under the sand in the last photo, the one with Santa
with his mouth open, is W'hine, er, Wayne.

There isn't a good looking woman in any of those photos...most should
not be wearing bikinis, either.

How's that... Boater[_2_] General 5 October 10th 08 07:21 PM
Yo, Tim........ How's Bridget doing? [email protected] General 9 August 9th 08 01:40 PM
How's the water? Dave Brown General 20 April 17th 07 03:38 AM
How's The Weather Ol Thom Joe ASA 1 February 8th 07 08:56 PM
Been awhile - How's everyone doing? tom sisk General 4 May 10th 04 03:30 PM