posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default How's The Weather Ol Thom

Looks like you had a good week or so. We have had rain 35 out of the
last 40 days. With global warming and all, I'm hoping this is the
April showers come early. That way next month is May flowers! Need to
haul the boat and do the bottom job and replace zinc's ect so I'm
watching and waiting for a weather window.

At least it's warm...72 today... in the 40's at night. Them east
coasters and mid western yankees are sure getting the big chill.

You need to turn up your squelch dial when dealing with Capt
flunkard. He's flown off the deep end. Let it romp with the one line
retards, he can't cut the mustard anymore and is not worth the effort.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote
You need to turn up your squelch dial when dealing with Capt
flunkard. He's flown off the deep end. Let it romp with the one line
retards, he can't cut the mustard anymore and is not worth the effort.

Party freaking pooper! Your as much of an old fuddy duddy as Tom. :-o~
"You can call me Ray and you can call me Jay and you can call me Ray Jay but
ya doesn't hasta call me Johnston!" And don't call me Capt. Neal. I'm Ellen. Duh!
It's nice and warm here in Florida, too. In the seventies today with partly
cloudy skies. Winds are almost nothing though.

Cheers,
Ellen

NW Weather; Local Weather Station Thom Stewart ASA 1 April 10th 06 10:12 PM
HAM and SSB Frequencies Bill Cruising 5 August 18th 05 07:58 PM
bahamas hotel atlantis hotel bahamas grand bahamas island hotel atlantis hotel in the bahamas hotel in the bahamas adfunk Jehad Internet Cruising 0 February 4th 04 11:42 PM
Favorite weather sites? Larry W4CSC Cruising 5 September 9th 03 04:02 PM
Favorite weather sites? Larry W4CSC Electronics 5 September 9th 03 04:02 PM