Boater Boater is offline

Default How's the Weather, Florida?

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:

Krause would be proud as a peacock if any of those wimmins was his.
Don't forget you showed us a pic of your lady several years ago.

I don't recall that, but it is possible. It's a bit ironic, isn't it,
for you to comment about the families of others or the possessions of
others, since you are such a coward you are afraid to post photos of
either or discuss them. You don't have a boat...I doubt you have a wife.
I know you didn't do much in the Navy, and you sure as hell haven't
done much since.

Only trying to spook you old man. If you would stop posting such crude
and vulgar things about other people's family s, you might not see the
pendulum swinging in your direction. The only reason I remember the
photo was that if I posted such an unflattering photo of my wife, she'd
string me up by the short hairs. It probably wasn't your lady anyway.
The lady in question was leggless drunk hanging onto the framework of a
doorway. Slightly built, not ugly but not strikingly beautiful either.
Light brown or dirty blond hair medium length. She certainly didn't
resemble the hotties that you have been drooling over lately. Like I
said it probably wasn't your lady anyway.

You're not spooking me; you're merely demonstrating your utter lack of
class.

I have no recollection of ever posting a photo like the one you
describe. It sounds more like a photo of a woman someone on your side of
the fence would post.