Default How's the Weather, Florida?

Eisboch wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
news
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

There isn't a good looking woman in any of those photos...most should
not be wearing bikinis, either.

Unfortunately for Harry, Hillary couldn't make it to the event.

Maybe next year.

Eisboch

He was looking for Pelosi.

She is one scary woman. Best not to stare.

Meanwhile, I suffered through watching a TV interview with Harry Reid, the
smug, sneering wimp of a majority leader. He announced that Congress (the
legislative branch) is "equal" to the President in terms of authority.
Hmmmm. Seems to me all they do is approve funding for Bush's programs and
policies, then sit around and condemn him while claiming they never
supported his initiatives to begin with. What a bunch of spineless,
ball-less pompus asses!

Hopefully Obama will snap Pelosi and Reid into line. But, I doubt it.

Eisboch

Reid is correct in his interpretation of the Constitution. Bush, of
course, paid no attention to that document.

Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
news
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

[...]

Why was the executive branch described before the legislative branch?

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
news
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

[...]

I didn't say he wasn't. It was his sneering, smug "announcement" of the
fact that got under my skin and the recognition that while acknowledging
oversight authority, he is, as usual, a total hypocrite in his actions.

Don't like the man, don't trust him, nor do I like or trust Pelosi. In
fact, there are only a few in the total make up of Congress (House and
Senate) that I know of who I have any respect for.

Believe it or not, Ted Kennedy is one of them, even though I don't agree
with much of his thinking.
He's not a hypocrite.

Eisboch

"BAR" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
news Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

[...]

Congress has "oversight" authority, including the ability to impeach and
overturn Presidential vetos, if they have enough collective votes. Reid
made himself sound as if each member of Congress, including him
individually, was authoritatively equal to the POTUS. That isn't so.

Eisboch

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:07:35 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:27:35 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

Aren't you worried that someone might take you for an old preverted dirty
man?

Here's a "G" rated one for you Don, whatever your, uhhh, preference:

http://www.valhallacards.com/images/CCT0019-Lg.jpg

LMAO!

That was done with class!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:51:22 -0500, Boater wrote:

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:02:47 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

Any boating/fishing getting done down there?
Hope so.
If you're not taking care of business, I might have to come down again
and get things moving.
Let me know if that's needed.
Nah...better I trust my own judgement on that.

--Vic
Here are a few pictures from Ft Myers Beach on Sunday afternoon:

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1042/dsc0763wv1.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2130/dsc0764rp0.jpg

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8614/dsc0766on0.jpg

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/7519/dsc0765gm9.jpg

Today is about the same, maybe a little warmer and with more sun...

Oh yes, almost forgot, there was also a sand sculpting contest on the
beach:

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/9518/dsc0784ql2.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6008/dsc0743gl6.jpg

Aren't you worried that someone might take you for an old preverted
dirty man?

My guess is that under the sand in the last photo, the one with Santa
with his mouth open, is W'hine, er, Wayne.

There isn't a good looking woman in any of those photos...most should
not be wearing bikinis, either.

Krause would be proud as a peacock if any of those wimmins was his.
Don't forget you showed us a pic of your lady several years ago.

I don't recall that, but it is possible. It's a bit ironic, isn't it,
for you to comment about the families of others or the possessions of
others, since you are such a coward you are afraid to post photos of
either or discuss them. You don't have a boat...I doubt you have a wife.
I know you didn't do much in the Navy, and you sure as hell haven't done
much since.

So anyone who doesn't post pictures of their family and possessions is a
coward?

WAFDS!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
Jim Jim is offline

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Harry is looking at life through a cracked lens. I referred him to Miss
Grear, who runs his union's Member Assistance Program. She should be
able to get him the psyciatric help he needs. I hope he follows up and
makes an appointment.

PS I know what Harry WAFA is but what is Harry WAFDS? Is that a
promotion from his current position

wrote:

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:

[...]

What A Fine Dependable Sailor

DK DK is offline

wrote:

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:

[...]

I'm going with "dip ****" or "dumb ****". Both would be valid and they
are interchangeable.

How's that... Boater[_2_] General 5 October 10th 08 07:21 PM
Yo, Tim........ How's Bridget doing? [email protected] General 9 August 9th 08 01:40 PM
How's the water? Dave Brown General 20 April 17th 07 03:38 AM
How's The Weather Ol Thom Joe ASA 1 February 8th 07 08:56 PM
Been awhile - How's everyone doing? tom sisk General 4 May 10th 04 03:30 PM