posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

Default I'm voting republican because...

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Roy Blankenship" wrote in message
m...

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Curly Surmudgeon" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:24:13 -0500, Jerry wrote:

"John R. Carroll" wrote in
message

Cheney and Quayle weren't in line behind a guy that is likely to be
undergoing chemo during the first few month's after an election.
Palin
is.

Good, then we get to watch her on TV for the next eight years,

instead
of
some liberal boner shrinker.

Do you really look forward to putting the United States in the hands

of
housewife without foreign exposure? Sarah Palin who began her

campaign
with lies and misrepresentations, someone without a shred of

strategic
or
tactical experience, speaks no other languages, no military

experience,
and wants to burn library books based upon her religion?

Are you really postulating that Sarah Palin, who thinks God commanded

the
Iraq and Afghanistani wars, is qualified to run America in its

current
condition?

Or are you a pacifist troll trying to tweak noses?

--
Regards, Curly

-
----
I Love Republicans, They Taste Just Like Chickenhawks

-
----

.................................................. ..............
at http://www.TitanNews.com

She is the Veep. What foreign experience does Obama have? Not a lot
from
his few days he has showed up in the Senate. Being the most liberal
legislator is enough to give the shivers to anybody who works for a

living.
How much of your wages are you going to contribute to his social
programs?
How much do you want to mortgage your children and grandchildrens

earnings?

You are repeating falsehoods when you accuse Obama of being the most
liberal, and this puts your credibility in question. It is clear you

have
been sucking up the propaganda, so don't even give us this speculative
crap
that no one can predict.

Explain who is more liberal. He may not really be the most liberal.

Spent
so little time in the Senate and never introduced any bills,

Dude. His record in the Senate has been posted here numerous times, and you
are dead wrong. Stop listening to the right-wing pundits, they are desperate
liars, but way too many people hear a sound byte and believe it. I have been
correcting my Democrat friends who have been repeating McCain's lies about
Obama's tax ideas.

he just voted
the liberal line. So I may be wrong. But his background and choice of
friends, is extremely leftist. He has proposed huge increase in

Government
and government spending. My kids and grandchildren can not afford more

debt
being passed on to them.

No kidding. And under whose administration did all the debt pile up? You are
not taking the whole picture into consideration.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
[...]

Spent so little time in the Senate and never introduced any bills, he just
voted the liberal line. So I may be wrong. But his background and choice
of friends, is extremely leftist. He has proposed huge increase in
Government and government spending. My kids and grandchildren can not
afford more debt being passed on to them.

Well, then, stay away from the Republicans, because, since the first days of
Reagan's administration, almost every dollar of the national debt has been
racked up by them.

Or, you can hold out in the vain hope that deficit-hawk, moderate
Republicans will come back some day. That's what I'm doing, but I'm also
hoping for the return of the ivory-billed woodpecker.

--
Ed Huntress

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

Default Our economy...

"Our economy, I think still—the fundamentals of our economy are strong."
—John McCain, speaking on the morning of September 15

Right. And the check is in the mail.

On Sep 15, 2:40*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Roy Blankenship" wrote in message

You are repeating falsehoods when you accuse Obama of being the most
liberal, and this puts your credibility in question. It is clear you have
been sucking up the propaganda, so don't even give us this speculative
crap
that no one can predict.

Explain who is more liberal.

depends on which source you use to determine who's liberal/
conservative. UCSD has a listing that has obama about 8th. and
mccain's fairly conservative (extreme)...WHEN he bothers to vote at
all

*He may not really be the most liberal. *Spent
so little time in the Senate and never introduced any bills

obama's been a senator for 4 years...has 3 significant pieces of
legislation

mccain's been in govt. for 26 years...has about 6 pieces.

mccain's not a leader. he's a follower. he's not the brightest bulb in
congress, but he IS a big liar.

, he just voted
the liberal line. *So I may be wrong. *But his background and choice of
friends, is extremely leftist.

and mccain is dedicated to bankrupting the US. his economic advisor,
phil gramm, is partially responsible for the lehman bros/merrill lynch
meltdown we saw today.

not sure why you love poverty, but if you vote mccain you'll get to
experience it first hand.

*He has proposed huge increase in Government
and government spending. *My kids and grandchildren can not afford more debt
being passed on to them

biggest spenders in the last 30 years?

ronald reagan
george bush

both republicans.

On Sep 15, 3:21*pm, A Boater wrote:
"Our economy, I think still—the fundamentals of our economy are strong."
—John McCain, speaking on the morning of September 15

Right. And the check is in the mail.

john mccain, like all hezbollah (AKA the GOP) members, thinks the
economy is his personal piggybank. so as long as he's rich, the
economy is, indeed, doing fine

as to the rest of us? 'let 'em eat cake'.....

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:10:14 -0700, "Roy Blankenship"
wrote:

Dude. His record in the Senate has been posted here numerous times, and you
are dead wrong. Stop listening to the right-wing pundits, they are desperate
liars, but way too many people hear a sound byte and believe it. I have been
correcting my Democrat friends who have been repeating McCain's lies about
Obama's tax ideas.

Sure Roy...sure. How big is the Obama sign in your front yard?

he just voted
the liberal line. So I may be wrong. But his background and choice of
friends, is extremely leftist. He has proposed huge increase in

Government
and government spending. My kids and grandchildren can not afford more

debt
being passed on to them.

No kidding. And under whose administration did all the debt pile up? You are
not taking the whole picture into consideration.

FDR(D).....though of course, like Bush, he has a war going on.

Gunner

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:34:46 -0700 (PDT), wf3h
wrote:

On Sep 15, 2:40*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Roy Blankenship" wrote in message

You are repeating falsehoods when you accuse Obama of being the most
liberal, and this puts your credibility in question. It is clear you have
been sucking up the propaganda, so don't even give us this speculative
crap
that no one can predict.

Explain who is more liberal.

depends on which source you use to determine who's liberal/
conservative. UCSD has a listing that has obama about 8th. and
mccain's fairly conservative (extreme)...WHEN he bothers to vote at
all

*He may not really be the most liberal. *Spent
so little time in the Senate and never introduced any bills

obama's been a senator for 4 years...has 3 significant pieces of
legislation

And in the 146 days he actually showed up..what were those pieces of
legislation again?

mccain's been in govt. for 26 years...has about 6 pieces.

mccain's not a leader. he's a follower. he's not the brightest bulb in
congress, but he IS a big liar.

Cites?

, he just voted
the liberal line. *So I may be wrong. *But his background and choice of
friends, is extremely leftist.

and mccain is dedicated to bankrupting the US. his economic advisor,
phil gramm, is partially responsible for the lehman bros/merrill lynch
meltdown we saw today.

Right. Cites?

not sure why you love poverty, but if you vote mccain you'll get to
experience it first hand.

*He has proposed huge increase in Government
and government spending. *My kids and grandchildren can not afford more debt
being passed on to them

biggest spenders in the last 30 years?

ronald reagan

Would that be the same St Ronald Reagan who rebuilt the military that
Carter destroyed, ended the Cold War and ended Communism through most
of the planet?
Seems like money well spent.

george bush

Hummm...something about rebuilding the military that Clinton
destroyed, and engaged in a war voted for by Democrats?

Seems that Democrats are pretty good about destroying the military no?
And forcing Republicans to rebuild it.

both republicans.

Say..hows that Great Society/War on Poverty coming along? About the
same as that War on (some) Drugs?

GUnner

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

wrote:
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:07:20 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

FDR(D).....though of course, like Bush, he has a war going on.

Gunner

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

You're trying to lead "gunner" to the light?
Intellectually, he's not even worth stomping on.

Good luck.

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:21:13 -0400, A Boater wrote:

"Our economy, I think still—the fundamentals of our economy are strong."
—John McCain, speaking on the morning of September 15

Right. And the check is in the mail.

Actually..it is strong.

I promise not to cum in your mouth.