Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

Default I'm voting republican because...

On Sep 12, 5:58*pm, Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:24:30 -0700, Roy Blankenship wrote:

"greylock" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:16:05 -0500, "Rob Fraser"
FraserRacing"AT"RobFraser.Net wrote:

Well this is cruel but true- If the Republicans do win, She has a kid who

is
retarded so there will technically still be a retard in the White House.

*Does the Vice-President live in the White House in your world?

How interesting !!!

And I wouldn't call it cruel - I'd call it - and you - *assinine.

All the bull**** the neocons have thrown out? Give it a rest.

McCain won't finish his term, and then she WILL be in the White House.

Dan Quayle and Dick Cheney have proven the dangers of electing an
administration with a terrible 2nd in command. *Palin is another
bible-thumping crazymother****er (yeah, I know that's redundant) that
risks our civli liberties.

At least what is left of them.

--
Regards, Curly

Curly, Roy is saying Sarah Palin will be president and you give us
Quayle and Cheney??? Do you ever read what it is you are replying to,
or do you just unroll the dem talking points scroll and start
posting?

Neither Quayle nor Cheney have become president. And Hillary was more
of a VP than Algore.