posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.abortion,rec.boats

Default I'm voting republican because...

On Sep 11, 7:04*pm, "Tom Gardner" wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in .. . jimz wrote:
I don't want this to happen again.
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=8mKpOKK5S_U

CLINTON dropped the ball on this one.

snip

How come you don't address the fact that Clinton could have gotten OBL a
number of times but didn't? *Was it above his pay grade? *(Good thing OBL
didn't change his name to "Vince Foster")

Don't confuse Ms Carrol with the ugly truth.
posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.abortion,rec.boats

wrote:
On Sep 11, 7:04 pm, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:
"John R. Carroll"
wrote in
.. .
jimz wrote:
I don't want this to happen again.
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=8mKpOKK5S_U

CLINTON dropped the ball on this one.

snip

How come you don't address the fact that Clinton could
have gotten
OBL a
number of times but didn't? Was it above his pay grade?
(Good thing
OBL
didn't change his name to "Vince Foster")

Don't confuse Ms Carrol with the ugly truth.

Your "truth" is a lie told originally by NewsMax. Read the
9/11 Commission Report for the truth.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/staff_...tatement_5.pdf
(bottom of page 3):

"These contacts with Sudan, which went on for years, have
become a source of controversy. Former Sudanese officials
claim that Sudan offered to expel Bin Ladin to the United
States. Clinton administration officials deny ever receiving
such an offer. We have not found any reliable evidence to
support the Sudanese claim."

posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.abortion,rec.boats

CLINTON dropped the ball on this one.

snip

How come you don't address the fact that Clinton could
have gotten
OBL a
number of times but didn't? Was it above his pay grade?
(Good thing
OBL
didn't change his name to "Vince Foster")

Don't confuse Ms Carrol with the ugly truth.

Your "truth" is a lie told originally by NewsMax. Read the
9/11 Commission Report for the truth.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/staff_...tatement_5.pdf
(bottom of page 3):

If you think that by informing our right wingers of the truth about the
subject it will have any effect on their beliefs you are out of your mind.
The point is those guys don't care about the truth so informing them won't
do any good. They believe what they want to believe and even if you show
them they are wrong they still won't change their minds. That's just the way
they are.

Hawke

Hawke wrote:

How come you don't address the fact that Clinton could
have gotten
OBL a
number of times but didn't? Was it above his pay grade?
(Good thing
OBL
didn't change his name to "Vince Foster")
Don't confuse Ms Carrol with the ugly truth.

Your "truth" is a lie told originally by NewsMax. Read the
9/11 Commission Report for the truth.

Apparently the Commission didn't hear Bubba when he said it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvo2lQe81xk

technomaNge
--
Obama - raises taxes and kills babies.
Sarah Palin - raises babies and kills taxes.

technomaNge wrote:
Hawke wrote:

How come you don't address the fact that Clinton could
have gotten
OBL a
number of times but didn't? Was it above his pay grade?
(Good thing
OBL
didn't change his name to "Vince Foster")
Don't confuse Ms Carrol with the ugly truth.
Your "truth" is a lie told originally by NewsMax. Read the
9/11 Commission Report for the truth.

Apparently the Commission didn't hear Bubba when he said it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvo2lQe81xk

Well, it was the Bush administration's commision wasn't it?

www.machiningsolution.com

John R. Carroll wrote:
technomaNge wrote:
Hawke wrote:

How come you don't address the fact that Clinton could
have gotten
OBL a
number of times but didn't? Was it above his pay grade?
(Good thing
OBL
didn't change his name to "Vince Foster")
Don't confuse Ms Carrol with the ugly truth.
Your "truth" is a lie told originally by NewsMax. Read the
9/11 Commission Report for the truth.

Apparently the Commission didn't hear Bubba when he said it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvo2lQe81xk

Well, it was the Bush administration's commision wasn't it?

http://www.9-11commission.gov/staff_...tatement_5.pdf
(bottom of page 3):

Perhaps, but you are changing the subject. Little Chicken said
upstream that it was a lie, told by NewsMax. This just proves
that the tweet is full of feathers, as usual.

technomaNge
--
Obama - raises taxes and kills babies.
Sarah Palin - raises babies and kills taxes.

posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.abortion,rec.boats

On Sep 12, 10:49*am, "Lamont Cranston"
On Sep 11, 7:04 pm, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:
"John R. Carroll"
wrote in
.. .
jimz wrote:
[...]

support the Sudanese claim."- Hide quoted text -

I thought you guys didn't believe the government?

On Sep 12, 5:14*pm, "Hawke" wrote:
[...]

The truth of your free health care is that I get to pay for mine and I
get to pay for yours.

On Sep 15, 9:55*pm, wrote:

The truth of your free health care is that I get to pay for mine and I
get to pay for yours

which you do now. it's just more expensive now than it would be under
universal care.

of course, if you lose your job and don't want health care, just
refuse it...for you and your kids. i won't mind

On Sep 15, 11:40*pm, wf3h wrote:
On Sep 15, 9:55*pm, wrote:

The truth of your free health care is that I get to pay for mine and I
get to pay for yours

which you do now. it's just more expensive now than it would be under
universal care.

I get first dibs at the doctors under the present system. And why
shouldn't I? I'm paying for it.

Under the squirrels and the hawkes system, I pay for theirs and I pay
for mine, and some else says who gets dibs on appointments and
treatments.

of course, if you lose your job and don't want health care, just
refuse it...for you and your kids. i won't mind

That, in part, is what motivates me to keep working. If only we could
motivate the little squirrel and the little hawke to work...