posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats
Gunner Asch Gunner Asch is offline

Default I'm voting republican because...

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:34:46 -0700 (PDT), wf3h
wrote:

On Sep 15, 2:40*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Roy Blankenship" wrote in message

You are repeating falsehoods when you accuse Obama of being the most
liberal, and this puts your credibility in question. It is clear you have
been sucking up the propaganda, so don't even give us this speculative
crap
that no one can predict.

Explain who is more liberal.

depends on which source you use to determine who's liberal/
conservative. UCSD has a listing that has obama about 8th. and
mccain's fairly conservative (extreme)...WHEN he bothers to vote at
all

*He may not really be the most liberal. *Spent
so little time in the Senate and never introduced any bills

obama's been a senator for 4 years...has 3 significant pieces of
legislation

And in the 146 days he actually showed up..what were those pieces of
legislation again?

mccain's been in govt. for 26 years...has about 6 pieces.

mccain's not a leader. he's a follower. he's not the brightest bulb in
congress, but he IS a big liar.

Cites?

, he just voted
the liberal line. *So I may be wrong. *But his background and choice of
friends, is extremely leftist.

and mccain is dedicated to bankrupting the US. his economic advisor,
phil gramm, is partially responsible for the lehman bros/merrill lynch
meltdown we saw today.

Right. Cites?

not sure why you love poverty, but if you vote mccain you'll get to
experience it first hand.

*He has proposed huge increase in Government
and government spending. *My kids and grandchildren can not afford more debt
being passed on to them

biggest spenders in the last 30 years?

ronald reagan

Would that be the same St Ronald Reagan who rebuilt the military that
Carter destroyed, ended the Cold War and ended Communism through most
of the planet?
Seems like money well spent.

george bush

Hummm...something about rebuilding the military that Clinton
destroyed, and engaged in a war voted for by Democrats?

Seems that Democrats are pretty good about destroying the military no?
And forcing Republicans to rebuild it.

both republicans.

Say..hows that Great Society/War on Poverty coming along? About the
same as that War on (some) Drugs?

GUnner