posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default I'm voting republican because...

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Roy Blankenship" wrote in message
m...

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Curly Surmudgeon" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:24:13 -0500, Jerry wrote:

"John R. Carroll" wrote in
message

Cheney and Quayle weren't in line behind a guy that is likely to be
undergoing chemo during the first few month's after an election.
Palin
is.

Good, then we get to watch her on TV for the next eight years,
instead

of
some liberal boner shrinker.

Do you really look forward to putting the United States in the hands
of

housewife without foreign exposure? Sarah Palin who began her
campaign
with lies and misrepresentations, someone without a shred of strategic

or
tactical experience, speaks no other languages, no military
experience,
and wants to burn library books based upon her religion?

Are you really postulating that Sarah Palin, who thinks God commanded

the
Iraq and Afghanistani wars, is qualified to run America in its current
condition?

Or are you a pacifist troll trying to tweak noses?

--
Regards, Curly

----
I Love Republicans, They Taste Just Like Chickenhawks

She is the Veep. What foreign experience does Obama have? Not a lot
from
his few days he has showed up in the Senate. Being the most liberal
legislator is enough to give the shivers to anybody who works for a

living.
How much of your wages are you going to contribute to his social
programs?
How much do you want to mortgage your children and grandchildrens

earnings?

You are repeating falsehoods when you accuse Obama of being the most
liberal, and this puts your credibility in question. It is clear you have
been sucking up the propaganda, so don't even give us this speculative
crap
that no one can predict.

Explain who is more liberal. He may not really be the most liberal.
Spent so little time in the Senate and never introduced any bills, he just
voted the liberal line. So I may be wrong. But his background and choice
of friends, is extremely leftist. He has proposed huge increase in
Government and government spending. My kids and grandchildren can not
afford more debt being passed on to them.

Well, then, stay away from the Republicans, because, since the first days of
Reagan's administration, almost every dollar of the national debt has been
racked up by them.

Or, you can hold out in the vain hope that deficit-hawk, moderate
Republicans will come back some day. That's what I'm doing, but I'm also
hoping for the return of the ivory-billed woodpecker.

--
Ed Huntress