Default See ya'll after the election...

Had enough folks - I'm unsubscribing - probably until after the New
Year.

To tell the truth, probably not even then - too much to do and I've
taken on a huge new professional responsibility which is also going to
take up a lot of time.

Y'all take care.

See 'ya around.

On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 21:12:03 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Had enough folks - I'm unsubscribing - probably until after the New
Year.

To tell the truth, probably not even then - too much to do and I've
taken on a huge new professional responsibility which is also going to
take up a lot of time.

Y'all take care.

See 'ya around.

That's a shame, but congratulations.

One less person for Harry to call names.

Had enough folks - I'm unsubscribing - probably until after the New
Year.

To tell the truth, probably not even then - too much to do and I've
taken on a huge new professional responsibility which is also going to
take up a lot of time.

Y'all take care.

See 'ya around.

hk has plenty of *professional* responsibility, and seems to find time to
drop a line or two in here.

Good luck in your new endeavor, your knowledge of many subjects will be
missed by most, if not *all*.

HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Had enough folks - I'm unsubscribing - probably until after the New
Year.

To tell the truth, probably not even then - too much to do and I've
taken on a huge new professional responsibility which is also going to
take up a lot of time.

Y'all take care.

See 'ya around.

Tom has been named godfather to Bristol Palin's little bundle.

On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 17:54:13 -0400, hk wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Had enough folks - I'm unsubscribing - probably until after the New
Year.

To tell the truth, probably not even then - too much to do and I've
taken on a huge new professional responsibility which is also going to
take up a lot of time.

Y'all take care.

See 'ya around.

Tom has been named godfather to Bristol Palin's little bundle.

Give it up already Harry. Your political posts and purposeful
crossposting are BS.

Take your political crap to a NG or forum where you make an impact.
This NG has a couple dozen, if that, members and no one gives a crap
about your politican rants.

Tom is a smart, funny and knowlegable guy....your crap drove him off
(sorry to see you leave Tom).

Let's get back to boats and start acting like grown men.
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
[...]

I won't dispute that Tom knows something about boats, but I will dispute
that I drove him off. He was tossing insults with the best of him, and
apparently only got ****ed when I deigned to question his "superior"
knowledge in areas where it wasn't.

As I stated before, if this were a real boating newsgroup...

But it isn't. You know it and I know it. What it has become is a
dumpster for the likes of Reggie, Loogy, JustWait and the rest of the
non-boating schitts.

I'll be glad to take this newsgroup seriously when the schitts come out
of the closet, stop attacking those they don't like, and start posting
information about their boats and their boating knowledge instead of
about their golfing, guitars, breeder adult children, old cars, and
those days 30 years ago when they were in uniform. You know...anything
except boats.

But I won't hold my breath until that day arrives.

On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 18:04:08 -0400, JimH wrote:

[...]

Maybe you should heed your own advice. And maybe you should throw some
apologies out for your actions since you fell in with the Harry camp.

It is nice to see you're seeing *some* light.

"hk" wrote in message

I won't dispute that Tom knows something about boats, but I will dispute
that I drove him off. He was tossing insults with the best of him, and
apparently only got ****ed when I deigned to question his "superior"
knowledge in areas where it wasn't.

I don't know Tom well, but I have met him a couple of times. One thing I
know for sure though .... Tom doesn't get "driven off" by anybody,
especially someone like you who thinks he is the de facto king of rec.boats.

But, Harry, you display the lowest form of hypocritical BS to be found here.
Tom agreed to mind the store at Chuck's Island for a while and simply
insisted that Chuck's forum rules be respected. Contrary to your claims in
rec.boats, you were the worst offender of the rules with snarky, poorly
veiled insults directed at others, in direct violation of Chuck's requests.
Tom had a level of control over things and your ego just couldn't deal with
that.

You became so frustrated, the "Brownie" comments and insults started.
Christ, anybody with a 5th grade education could follow this cute little
display. I suspect that part of your problem is dealing with the fact that
Tom's IQ is probably 30 or 40 points higher than yours, another fact that
your inflated ego just can't handle.

It's fine to disagree about transom heights. But it's wrong to insult, call
names and, when you get really, really frustrated simply employ your
childish "ESAD" comment. You really are a piece of work. Or sick.
Seriously.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

[...]

Yawn. Tom had control over the kill switch, that's all. He may be the
worst moderator I have ever encountered. He handled Chuck's place like
Brownie handled the aftermath of Katrina.

Your buddy Tom spent about a year insulting my boat. He got a couple of
weeks of it back, and he folded his tent.

I don't know what Tom's IQ is, nor do I care. I have noticed though,
that when he is questioned, he gets mad.