Capt. Mooron

Default Hey Ya'll

I'm back for a few days.... I'll be flying back up north within the week.

Cripes....over 600 posts and that's just the new ones. No time to go over
all of them.

Looks like I didn't miss much... some change in alliances and the
bickering hasn't improved.

I doubt that the current Jax is the original Jax.... just a well researched
imposter. Either that or the meds he's on are having a marked improvement on
his substandard people skills.

Bobby! what?! .... no new boat this year? I have a friend who is selling his
Bayfield 29 and looking at a Corbin 39! Now there is a boat for the serious
cruiser. BTW- Minoltas suck backwash!
Kitty I got your card... thanks... family is doing fine.
Scotty!..... glad to see you're still kickin'
Donal!.... lay off the pot! ;-)
MC!... what can I say!
DSK!... good info as usual!
Ganz!... showing a marked improvement!

You Yanks would have been proud of me when I arrived at the Halifax
container pier to off load my buddy's boat from Portugal, I had a US Flag
kerchief on my bald pate.. a yellow ribbon on an American Flag pin and
smokin' Yankee cigarettes. I was dressed in full camo garb. They waved me
past security without so much as a wink.
One of the stevedores asked if I was an American! I looked at him and
said..""I only wish!"!!!

The boat that carried my friend's Bayfield had lost 6 containers over the
side on the trip.

Heh Lonny... reject any Canadian Cows or lumber this year? Ha Ha Ha Ha

I'll be around for a few days... then it's back to the Arctic!

Later

Capt. Mooron

Capt. Mooron

What can I say... it's the first bit of open water I've seen in a while and
the pond was rippling with activity! :-)

CM

"MC" wrote in message
| First post and it's a troll! You should be ashamed, we don't do that
| here anymore.
|
| ;-P
|
| Cheers

katysails

MC prevaricated:=20
First post and it's a troll! You should be ashamed, we don't do that=20
here anymore.

snort....so says the hook to the worm....
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

MC

Is the hook doing cocaine?

Cheers

katysails wrote:

MC prevaricated:
First post and it's a troll! You should be ashamed, we don't do that
here anymore.

snort....so says the hook to the worm....

Capt. Mooron

Nah... sinusitis... I gave it up years ago. :-)

CM

"MC" wrote in message
| Is the hook doing cocaine?
|
| Cheers
|
| katysails wrote:
|
| MC prevaricated:
| First post and it's a troll! You should be ashamed, we don't do that
| here anymore.
|
| snort....so says the hook to the worm....

Capt. Mooron

Keep his nose up and let off on the drag when he starts behaving like a
snagged log.....

Bobby won't pop a gasket... he'll blow a corset! :-)

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Thanks... welcome back. I got a booby fish with a one-line troll. He's all
| manic now, and I'm sure he'll pop a gasket at any moment.

Scott Vernon

Hey ya hoser. Hows it going, eh? I wish you'd take back this fricking
Canadjun cold air that's been hanging around here. My driveway is now an ice
skating rink.

Scotty, eh.......

[...]

Capt. Mooron

Don't be such a wimp..... try minus 40c for a few weeks.... outside all
day!

Doin' fine... just checkin' in on the farm since I had a week off. Snow all
around here too but a balmy -15C!

Overproof is all bundled up and sleeping on her cradle!

CM