Scott Vernon

Default Hey Ya'll

585 of them are the booby/Ganz show.

In case you missed it, boob**** admitted he's a mere daysailor, and his
longest trip was a whopping 3 day voyage in the LIS.

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Cripes....over 600 posts and that's just the new ones. No time to go over
all of them.

Scott Vernon

I believe, 60 or 70 miles out.

He stowed 345 lbs of food.

SV

"MC" wrote in message
How far was it?

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:

585 of them are the booby/Ganz show.

In case you missed it, boob**** admitted he's a mere daysailor, and his
longest trip was a whopping 3 day voyage in the LIS.

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Cripes....over 600 posts and that's just the new ones. No time to go

over
all of them.

MC

60 or 70 miles out? You mean he went offshore? Now the food I can
believe -he said Alien sank about an inch..

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:
I believe, 60 or 70 miles out.

He stowed 345 lbs of food.

SV

"MC" wrote in message

How far was it?

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:

585 of them are the booby/Ganz show.

In case you missed it, boob**** admitted he's a mere daysailor, and his
longest trip was a whopping 3 day voyage in the LIS.

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Cripes....over 600 posts and that's just the new ones. No time to go

over

all of them.

Scott Vernon

No, no ,no ,No, no. I should have wrote 60-70 miles one way. He bounced
along the shore, always within cell phone contact with his Daddy.

SV

"MC" wrote in message
60 or 70 miles out? You mean he went offshore? Now the food I can
believe -he said Alien sank about an inch..

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:
I believe, 60 or 70 miles out.

He stowed 345 lbs of food.

SV

"MC" wrote in message

How far was it?

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:

585 of them are the booby/Ganz show.

In case you missed it, boob**** admitted he's a mere daysailor, and his
longest trip was a whopping 3 day voyage in the LIS.

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Cripes....over 600 posts and that's just the new ones. No time to go

over

all of them.

Capt. Mooron

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| In case you missed it, boob**** admitted he's a mere daysailor, and his
| longest trip was a whopping 3 day voyage in the LIS.

That amounts to a Trans-Atlantic in Boobspeak!!! :-)

Let's all help him spend that money!

CM

Scott Vernon

BTW, I got a nice oil lamp and handheld VHF from Santa, drove bob nutz,
can't wait to use them.

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| In case you missed it, boob**** admitted he's a mere daysailor, and his
| longest trip was a whopping 3 day voyage in the LIS.

That amounts to a Trans-Atlantic in Boobspeak!!! :-)

Let's all help him spend that money!

CM

Capt. Mooron

Send Bob an Oil Lamp.... it'll drive him crazy looking for the "on" switch
and trying to figure where they put the dimmer switch!

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| BTW, I got a nice oil lamp and handheld VHF from Santa, drove bob nutz,
| can't wait to use them.
|
| Scotty
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
|
| "Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| | In case you missed it, boob**** admitted he's a mere daysailor, and
his
| | longest trip was a whopping 3 day voyage in the LIS.
|
| That amounts to a Trans-Atlantic in Boobspeak!!! :-)
|
| Let's all help him spend that money!
|
| CM

Bobsprit

Send Bob an Oil Lamp.... it'll drive him crazy looking for the "on" switch
and trying to figure where they put the dimmer switch!

Oil lamps usually have a wick adjuster...a dimmer switch.

RB
Capt.American

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...

I'm back for a few days....

Welcome back Moron! Thought you ate to much Kanook beef of something.

You Yanks would have been proud of me when I arrived at the Halifax
container pier to off load my buddy's boat from Portugal, I had a US Flag
kerchief on my bald pate.. a yellow ribbon on an American Flag pin and
smokin' Yankee cigarettes. I was dressed in full camo garb. They waved me
past security without so much as a wink.

And they should in such fine attire.

One of the stevedores asked if I was an American! I looked at him and
said..""I only wish!"!!!

Isnt that what most Canadian's want?

Was that you who sworn in your new PM? That was real cool when you
lit the incence and wiped those eagle feather all over his face.

The boat that carried my friend's Bayfield had lost 6 containers over the
side on the trip.

Seems to happen on a lot of container ships, I saw 2 boxes in the Pacific.

Heh Lonny... reject any Canadian Cows or lumber this year? Ha Ha Ha Ha

Is your lumber as tainted as your cows?

I'll be around for a few days... then it's back to the Arctic!

What do you do in the artic beside drink and BS American hunters?
Thats right your a tree murderer huh..

Capt. American

Later

Capt. Mooron