Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Capt. Mooron

Default Hey Ya'll

I'm back for a few days.... I'll be flying back up north within the week.

Cripes....over 600 posts and that's just the new ones. No time to go over
all of them.

Looks like I didn't miss much... some change in alliances and the
bickering hasn't improved.

I doubt that the current Jax is the original Jax.... just a well researched
imposter. Either that or the meds he's on are having a marked improvement on
his substandard people skills.

Bobby! what?! .... no new boat this year? I have a friend who is selling his
Bayfield 29 and looking at a Corbin 39! Now there is a boat for the serious
cruiser. BTW- Minoltas suck backwash!
Kitty I got your card... thanks... family is doing fine.
Scotty!..... glad to see you're still kickin'
Donal!.... lay off the pot! ;-)
MC!... what can I say!
DSK!... good info as usual!
Ganz!... showing a marked improvement!

You Yanks would have been proud of me when I arrived at the Halifax
container pier to off load my buddy's boat from Portugal, I had a US Flag
kerchief on my bald pate.. a yellow ribbon on an American Flag pin and
smokin' Yankee cigarettes. I was dressed in full camo garb. They waved me
past security without so much as a wink.
One of the stevedores asked if I was an American! I looked at him and
said..""I only wish!"!!!

The boat that carried my friend's Bayfield had lost 6 containers over the
side on the trip.

Heh Lonny... reject any Canadian Cows or lumber this year? Ha Ha Ha Ha

I'll be around for a few days... then it's back to the Arctic!

Later

Capt. Mooron