Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Pepe

Default Thanks for the feedback Ya'll. Check out the sky fix

It look like the Quicktime loads fine for both PC and Mac as long as
folks have the plugin. The part that sucks it the the Quicktime panos
are . and I have no way of editing them mov files. OTOH the Quickzoom
uses a .jpg that I can edit/manipulate in any image editing program.
For example I treally liked the component of the pano which BTW were
stitched together from 4 different sections of different sequences.
The thing that sucked was that it was a cloudy day with totaly
featureless skies.

Well I could stand it no mo and decided to do put the smack down with
a little digital kung fu and started searching through some of my
images in my hard drive for something with a pretty cloudy sky but
that still had some features to it. I had to look high and low cause I
had plenty of images with nice saturated skies but those woulda looked
totally wrong in the Chattooga pano since it was shot on a cloudy day.
I finally found something so I put my mojo on it and tweaked it a bit
so it would just have enough cloud features that it wouldn't look out
of place with the original image which was shot under cloudy
conditions .

Weeeeil take a look at
http://www.onlineatlanta.net/pepe/lhdr/virtualbull/

I am very very pleased with the results and think it looks very
natural. With Quicktime I could not have done this.