HK HK is offline

Default See ya'll after the election...

JimH wrote:
On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 17:54:13 -0400, hk wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Had enough folks - I'm unsubscribing - probably until after the New
Year.

To tell the truth, probably not even then - too much to do and I've
taken on a huge new professional responsibility which is also going to
take up a lot of time.

Y'all take care.

See 'ya around.

Tom has been named godfather to Bristol Palin's little bundle.

Give it up already Harry. Your political posts and purposeful
crossposting are BS.

Take your political crap to a NG or forum where you make an impact.
This NG has a couple dozen, if that, members and no one gives a crap
about your politican rants.

Tom is a smart, funny and knowlegable guy....your crap drove him off
(sorry to see you leave Tom).

Let's get back to boats and start acting like grown men.

I won't dispute that Tom knows something about boats, but I will dispute
that I drove him off. He was tossing insults with the best of him, and
apparently only got ****ed when I deigned to question his "superior"
knowledge in areas where it wasn't.

As I stated before, if this were a real boating newsgroup...

But it isn't. You know it and I know it. What it has become is a
dumpster for the likes of Reggie, Loogy, JustWait and the rest of the
non-boating schitts.

I'll be glad to take this newsgroup seriously when the schitts come out
of the closet, stop attacking those they don't like, and start posting
information about their boats and their boating knowledge instead of
about their golfing, guitars, breeder adult children, old cars, and
those days 30 years ago when they were in uniform. You know...anything
except boats.

But I won't hold my breath until that day arrives.