DK DK is offline

Default See ya'll after the election...

John H wrote:
On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 19:10:55 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

But I might spell it wrong But it's done, anyone else in?

I just have him filtered... it's easier. I don't understand why everyone
else doesn't do the same. Even when you respond with your disclaimer, harry
*knows* he's getting attention. That's the problem... he thrives on it
postitive or negative.

--Mike

wrote in message
On Sep 7, 9:38 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sep 7, 9:13 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote in message
On Sep 7, 8:36 pm, jim wrote:
It's so sad to see Tom leave.
There must be something we can do to keep this NG alive.
A strict filtering regimin to eliminate Krause and any one else who
exhibits similar behavior could work.
Would anyone like to share any ideas to fix this NG? We could
conference
over at Chucks via PM if he will allow it. Or maybe we could do it via
email.
We can. It almost happened before when the ones of us left completely
ignored him. We could do it again but then he gets crazy and makes
some sock puppets or a thinly veiled troll having to do with boats.. I
say everyone should have one respons to anything he says, a dot and
the words screw off. No matter what he says... Shun anybody stupid
enough to engage him, and just let him go...
I would suggest forgetting even the Chucky dots or *any* comment.
To use them acknowledges presence of the offending poster.
Eisboch
[The members of this news group have unanimously decided that this
poster is detrimental to the group in general. Therefore, this and all
future posts, questions, trolls, and sockpuppets will be ignored]

"Persona non grata"

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

But I might spell it wrong But it's done, anyone else in?

Agreed. Hopefully, Gene will see the light and filter the problem in his
'rec.boats', i.e., Harry Krause.

WAFA doesn't use that server.
DK DK is offline

John H wrote:
On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 05:29:54 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

All this because he wouldn't put up with your childish bull****.

Loogy, his 'childish bull****' is sucking you in.

Please.

Agreed.