John H[_4_] John H[_4_] is offline

Default See ya'll after the election...

On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 18:04:08 -0400, JimH wrote:

On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 17:54:13 -0400, hk wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Had enough folks - I'm unsubscribing - probably until after the New
Year.

To tell the truth, probably not even then - too much to do and I've
taken on a huge new professional responsibility which is also going to
take up a lot of time.

Y'all take care.

See 'ya around.

Tom has been named godfather to Bristol Palin's little bundle.

Give it up already Harry. Your political posts and purposeful
crossposting are BS.

Take your political crap to a NG or forum where you make an impact.
This NG has a couple dozen, if that, members and no one gives a crap
about your politican rants.

Tom is a smart, funny and knowlegable guy....your crap drove him off
(sorry to see you leave Tom).

Let's get back to boats and start acting like grown men.

Maybe you should heed your own advice. And maybe you should throw some
apologies out for your actions since you fell in with the Harry camp.

It is nice to see you're seeing *some* light.