Default Bow cover for the Tolman

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
Your BJ buddie comes in with two stupid comments in a boating thread,
and you are complaining about DK telling the OP to ignore him.. Guess
we know why you are here too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

Where's that video of Justwait's "shoving match" with the cops?

I imagine they hid that well.

DK DK is offline

wrote:
On Aug 30, 10:29 pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Aug 30, 9:18 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 30, 6:35 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 30, 5:28 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
I wanted some sort of tent type cover for sleeping under on my 20'
Tolman. I want to eventually connect it to the bimini via clear
vinyl. I bought some 1/4" fiberglass poles from Mcmaster-Carr and
drilled holes on either gunnel they would slide into and bent them
form an arch. Then, I took some white polytarp and sewed some
sleeves
to accept those poles. It works pretty dang good. I need to sew
the
clear vinyl next and put on snaps to make it fasten tot eh bimini.
If
all this works, i will eventually order Sunbrella to make a
permanent
version.
Why would you *want* to sleep on that boat, anyway?
For the same reason I sleep in a backpacking tent on camping trips.
You like to feed the mosquitoes?
It will have snap on screens just like my sailboat.
Ignore WAFA - he is only here to "watch"/antagonize/instigate...
For some ppl it would be a good question. I go to some odd places
where there are no accomodations so that is why I am doing this.

Ignore Dingy dan, another non boater here to agitate, irritate and
instigate.
The Sandpiper 565 group that I used to belong to had their annual rendezvous
at the first of the month and camping out on the mini-cruiser sailboats is
one of the hi-lights.
One member found a screen cover meant for outdoor furniture and was able to
adapt it to his sailboat to keep both modest cabin and cockpit clear of
insects.
That's a lot better than my experience last year when I wrapped myself with
the material like a mummy in order to get some sleep.

Once on a caving trip in Belize, we tried drinking with some Brit
soldiers, got so drunk I must not have tied my skeeter net well
enough. A week after I got back, started getting high fevers followed
by about 18 hr lapse then fever again and it got worse and worse.
Docs didnt know what i was till I got totally delirious and my wife
took me to hospital again with 105 fever (I was out of it).
Fortunately, an army doc from the Canal Zone walked by looked at my
chart in curiosity and said "This man has malaria". Apparently you
cannot see the critters in the blood very well unless you stain the
blood to look for em. The upside is, I dont have to feel guilty about
not donating blood.

Dumb Donny says I'm a non-boater? He has a tiny rowboat with a tiny
Johnson on it and he knows damn well what I own. I'm adding another in
the coming week(s)...
DK DK is offline

wrote in message

On Aug 30, 9:18 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 30, 6:35 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 30, 5:28 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
[...]

the material like a mummy in order to get some sleep.- Hide quoted text -

Your BJ buddie comes in with two stupid comments in a boating thread,
and you are complaining about DK telling the OP to ignore him.. Guess
we know why you are here too.

He won't/can't get it.

On Aug 31, 12:23*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 31, 11:52 am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Aug 31, 10:12 am, "Don White" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
om...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------***----------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y
Where's that video of Justwait's "shoving match" with the cops?
I imagine they hid that well.
Boy, your clone Harry can sure think up new and interesting ways to
lie.

My clone??
Justwait has told the story of getting shoved/pushed/helped down the stairs
and landing on his noggin a number of times.
Are you calling him a liar??- Hide quoted text -

Nope, you are the liar.. I told the story of being shoved and catching
myself on the rail, never hit the ground at all. Those are the facts...

So...you were shoved down the stairs and caught yourself on the stair
railing?

Hehehe.

And what did you do to provoke this?- Hide quoted text -

Do you condone these actions by the police, Harry?

On Aug 31, 12:00*pm, hk wrote:
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Aug 31, 10:12 am, "Don White" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

m...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------**----------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y
Where's that video of Justwait's "shoving match" with the cops?
I imagine they hid that well.

Boy, your clone Harry can sure think up new and interesting ways to
lie.

My clone??
Justwait has told the story of getting shoved/pushed/helped down the stairs
and landing on his noggin a number of times.
Are you calling him a liar??

JustWait now "denies" that tale, and says he was only involved in a
shoving match. But, like you, I also remember him stating here he was
shoved down the stairs by the police and landed on his head.

It's lucky he landed on his head, rather than a body part he has to use.- Hide quoted text -

You are a liar. Show us where he said that.

"hk" wrote in message

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
Your BJ buddie comes in with two stupid comments in a boating thread,
and you are complaining about DK telling the OP to ignore him.. Guess
we know why you are here too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------**----------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

Where's that video of Justwait's "shoving match" with the cops?

I imagine they hid that well.

Boy, your clone Harry can sure think up new and interesting ways to
lie.

My clone??
Justwait has told the story of getting shoved/pushed/helped down the stairs
and landing on his noggin a number of times.
Are you calling him a liar??- Hide quoted text -

YOU are the liar. He never said such a thing, Harryclone.