Default Tolman Skiff

I seem to have underestimated the level of effort required for this
project but I will do it anyway. Following the book, I am at the point
of lofting the shelves. Its going to be awhile before I have anything
that resembles a boat so I can convince my wife I am doing more than
just making sawdust that I track inside.
I am building the 20' standard version.

Shelves are now cut out. That was a project by itself. Tolman now
impresses me for how he endeavors to minimize scrap. So far,
directions are fairly good in his book "Tolman Alaskan Skiffs"