Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Bow cover for the Tolman

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 19:19:53 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Why would you *want* to sleep on that boat, anyway?
For the same reason I sleep in a backpacking tent on camping trips.
You like to feed the mosquitoes?

It will have snap on screens just like my sailboat.

Ignore WAFA - he is only here to "watch"/antagonize/instigate...

For some ppl it would be a good question. I go to some odd places
where there are no accomodations so that is why I am doing this.

Absolutely. For us boodocking is half the fun of cruising although
we've come to enjoy a few creature comforts along the way. :-)

We spend less than 10% of our time at marinas when cruising.