Default Some Put-In-Bay Pics

On Aug 3, 9:18*pm, DK wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 07:19:51 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 19:32:31 -0700 (PDT), JimH wrote:

On Aug 2, 10:27 pm, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 17:54:49 -0700 (PDT), JimH wrote:

Much better? To make here look like she does not really look like?
JimH, it was Photoshopped. Changed. Not *really* what she looks like.
Sshhh, don't tell.

Get it?

Eh?
I thought you were ignoring me John.

Eh?
Sometimes you need extra help to keep from making a bigger ass of
yourself.
John. Leave him alone.
It's interesting to watch Hurtdick transition from ass to big ass to asshole
all in the same thread

I was simply trying to help the guy out after he got totally set up by
Harry. I don't think poor JimH is fast enough to have kept up with the
action during that thread.

Harry, now, is fast. He had that picture pulled almost before Reggie could
type 'Photoshop'. But, the key word is 'almost'.

WAFA has nothing to do all day - including boating. *If you ever look at
hos posting history you have to wonder when he takes a ****.

Ping Richard: I rest my case #6.
Senior Member

On Aug 3, 9:18*pm, DK wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 07:19:51 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

. ..

On Aug 2, 10:27 pm, John H. wrote:
[...]

hos posting history you have to wonder when he takes a ****.- Hide quoted text -

Looks like Jimmie is stalking you, mabey he wants to teach you how to
be a cabana boy and get special priveledges at work.. or even
vacations with your boss!
Tim Tim is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Clapton maybe - bluesy kind of thing as "maybe" jazz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juPxfHO50oo
You have to wait till about 3:05, though

Was the rating limited to Jazz? I took it as all time great guitarists.

Jim did say jazz radio station - assumed jazz guiratists.

Perhaps I'm wrong.

Which, oddly, is something that has happened before. :)

Did they mention Django? Joe Pass? Howard Roberts? Barney Kessel?

Probably not
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 3, 8:08 pm, DK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 21:06:58 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

. ..

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 20:48:23 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:
Was the rating limited to Jazz? I took it as all time great guitarists.

Jim did say jazz radio station - assumed jazz guiratists.

Perhaps I'm wrong.

Which, oddly, is something that has happened before. :)
Jim mumbles a lot. You have to interpret.

I am surprised that two of my favorite guitarists are seldom mentioned in
these ratings, Joe Walsh and Don Felder of the Eagles.
Walsh is certainly up there in my book as a rocker. Don Felder is
classically trained and it shows, particularly in the "Hell Freezes Over"
CD/DVD. I enjoy his playing a lot.

I didn't see Mark Knopfler on that list - I may have missed it though.

I was so ****ed about Joan Jett. :)

When did Joan pay the guitar???

?;^ Q

Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 3, 6:03 am, "Jim" wrote:

I'll write the radio station and ask why they played Santana. Is there
really a classification for Santana's music?

Latin rock?

http://www.celebrity-websites.com/carlossantana/

Tim Tim is offline

Those are some nice pics, Jim. I'm sure you had a great time. Those
sunsets remind me of the ending of the long days on Lake Carlyle. Of
course they're getting shorter quickly now...

JimH wrote:
Some pics from the 3 days we spent on Put-In-Bay/South Bass Island:

These 3 are pics of the main drag on the Island:
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/811/dsc00215zk3.jpg
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/384/dsc00216hb9.jpg
http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00217hb9.jpg

Perry's Monument:
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8048/dsc00268gm7.jpg

Sunset the first evening on the Island:
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/1800/dsc00260jd7.jpg

New Entrance Sign for the Boardwalk (eateries)
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/822/dsc00291om2.jpg

Although it was a weekday, they were still rafting 3-4 across at the
public dock:
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5034/dsc00294go6.jpg

There was a major accident over the weekend (Saturday night) involving
a 28 some foot boat and the transom being taken out and sinking. My
friend took a picture of it and I will post it once he returns from
the Island and send it to me.

On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 23:58:33 +0000, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crappie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelp_Bass

Two different fish - fresh water and salt.

We don't see the salt version up here very much.

Not surprising, it's a Pacific fish. ;-)

Specs refer to speckled trout (also known as squeteague, gray trout,
weakfish) which is some good eatin'.

Local names for fish can drive you crazy. Horned pout? That's a catfish
here.
DK DK is offline

wrote:
On Aug 3, 7:41 pm, "D.Duck" wrote:
wrote in message

On Aug 3, 6:46 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 17:56:10 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:
"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 08:02:51 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
I try not to make my pics look posed. Sometimes when I am taking pics
of family I will have them slowly move around and just keep shooting
until I get some I like. Then again, some don't need any coaching to
tell a story.
http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/d...?album=8&pos=6
Nice one. The champ doesn't need touching up.
Those crappies are really nice.
Do you fillet them or just gut and fry?
--Vic
Crappies? I doooon't think so.
Come on Vic, you're a good Midwestern boy, you should be able to ID a
crappie.
Piffle - smallish.

That' my bud Jimi there with the one fish. He loves chasing the
Calico, he wants to break the state record. He has come within ounces
a couple of times.

Actually I think those are Crappie not Calico Bass. Or, maybe Calico is
local name for what is actually a Crappie. Here in Florida the Crappies are
referred to as specs. I have caught Crappies in one place I fish down here
close to three pounds. Lots of fun and great eating.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crappie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelp_Bass

Hey Scott - is tht an old Halicrafters shortwave receiver in the
background?

Nope, just an old beater am/fm amp...- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, that is a local name for the black crappie.. We call them Calico
Bass. I understand there is a big Calico Bass they catch on the west
coast, in salt water too.. They are some of the best eating fish you
will ever have in my and many other opinions..

Years ago, nice perch would top crappie but they are hard to find.
Walleye is at the top of the list right under Crappie IMO.
DK DK is offline

wrote:
On Aug 3, 8:55 pm, JimH wrote:
On Aug 3, 8:52 pm, DK wrote:

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
I suppose it is for photographers not interested in life as it is,
or for photographers whose composition and exposure skills are minimal.
I like life as it is. I like to take photos that look as close to
what I saw as possible.
We recently came across an old, forgotten box of family photos. One
was my high school graduation "glamour" shot ..... you know, the ones
that were airbrushed back at the studio to remove a few pimples, add
a tinge of ruddy red to the cheeks and enhance the color of the eyes.
In my case, I am kinda glad the photographer didn't simply reproduce
what he saw. It wasn't pretty.
Eisboch
Did you have a flattop?
Here's a photo of someone's 14-year-old granddaughter.
Do you think it has been photoshopped?
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...eous/diana.jpg
Actually it was photoshoped, using CS3. If you look at the exif data
you actually made 25 adjustments in photoshop.
I think she is a beautiful young woman, but the lighting is not
complementary to her or her skin tone. The photo looks flat like you
had the light directly behind you when you took the photo.
It was conveniently deleted. WAFA caught in *another* lie.

Ping Richard: I rest my case #4.- Hide quoted text -

man, you are a whiney little bitch..

He's loyal to his King as pathetic as it is. I'll give him that.
DK DK is offline

wrote:
On Aug 2, 10:27 pm, John H. wrote:
[...]

I don't have a boss but I might hire Jimmy to take out the trash at my
office. He really needs something to do. Minimum wage and 29.9 hours
so no bennies...

Mac Pics John Cairns ASA 0 July 28th 07 03:04 AM
More Pics!!! Capt. Rob ASA 4 October 25th 05 06:12 AM
New Pics! Seahag ASA 22 December 8th 04 09:31 PM
New pics John Cairns ASA 14 March 30th 04 04:46 AM
New Lamorinda Skate Park Pics. Moraga,Ca Pics. Skate Park Moraga Ca 94556 Whitewater 0 January 12th 04 03:05 AM